Chunin Exams (PART THREE)

Rose's POV~

I'm laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking. It's 7:00pm and tomorrow is the last Chunin Exam day. There is going to be so much chaos.. I sighed. I've been thinking if I should dye my hair blonde... Yolo. I got up and walked out of my room I got what I can make into yellow dye. I washed my red, silky hair with the yellow dye.

~One Hour Later~

I walked over into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Wow, I look hoooot. "R-Rose?" I jumped and looked back. "Hey Naruto." I said nervous. "Did you change your hair color?" He asked. I nodded while smiling. "It looks nice." Naruto said, blushing. I giggled and walked back to my room to sleep.

~

Me and Naruto were walking to the Chunin Exams last stage. Once we got there, we sat in the stands next to Sakura, etc. "Hi Naruto and.... Rose?" Everyone greeted. "Wow, you look pretty." Kiba said, looking at me in awe. I blushed a deep shade of red. "T-Thank you." I said flustered. Naruto glared at Kiba. Wow, Naruto is a super protective brother.

~

I watched Shika and Temari fight then Naruto and Neji. Man, this is even cooler watching the fights in real life. I pull out my iPod and put my earphones in. I started to play Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing while watching Naruto and Neji's fight. After their fight, I turned off my iPod and pulled my earphones out and put them away.

I got out of my seat and exited out to run after Sasuke. I activated Byakugan and ran into the forest. I found Sasuke and Gaara already fighting. I ran up the tree and stopped them. "Rose?!" They said simultaneously. "Stop fight you guys. This is just pointless." I said annoyed. "I am not stoping till I defeat or even kill him." Sasuke said. He pushed me aside and used chidori. I sighed and grabbed Sakura who fainted.

I hear Naruto come up behind me. "Where's Sasuke?!" I asked. I pointed where he is. Naruto began to follow where I pointed. I followed him. Naruto jumped in the middle of the battle and punched Gaara. He growled and transformed into the one-tails while kicking Naruto. I felt angry and grew fangs and had red chakra running threw me. I closed my eyes and I'm suddenly in a water filled dark room with a huge gate. "Hey Rose." Naruto said. "Hi. So... This is the nine tails." I said, scared to death.

"Yeah." Naruto replied. I see a figure of nine tail's eyes open. Shit shit shit.

"What do you want brats?" Kurama said in raspy voice. "Hey! I'm not a brat Kurama!" I yelled. Oops. He growled and looked at me with his red eyes. "How did you know my name?" "She's a psychic." Naruto replied back fast. "Can you lend us your power Kurama?" I asked.

He laughed and say, "Haha, you want me to lend you brats my power? Hahaha, you've got to be kidding right?" I got even more angry and vivid. "Listen here you piece of shit fuck, you better give us your power or we will take your chakra." I threatened.

He stopped laughing and Naruto looked nervous. The water levitated up to the seal and I touched the seal papper and peeled it a little until someone pulled me away from the seal. Suddenly I see a figure that looks like Naruto... Minato?

----

-------