Team 7

Rose's POV

Today is the day people get chosed to be on a team. I hope I can be on Team 7 because I want to protect Naruto. My thoughts were cut off when Iruka-sensei was calling names for the teams.

"-aruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Rose on Team 7." He said. Yay, I'm with Naruto!!! After Iruka-sensei call people on teams, Iruka told our team to go to the room next to ours to wait for our sensei which is Kakashi Hatake.

When we got into the room I hugged Naruto and he hugged back.
"I never known that I had a little sister..." He said sounding he's going to cry. I was hugging him tightly sobbing.

"I-I thought I w-would be alone forever with n-no family." I say as my voice cracks. He pats my back. I let go of him and stopped crying. I looked over at Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura was crying while watching and Sasuke just has no emotion in his face. I sweat dropped.

"I know what will make you feel better Rose-chan!" Naruto said. I looked at with a curious face.

"What will?" I asked. Oh wait I already know.

"Lets prank on our sensei!" Naruto grinned at me. I smiled back.

"Yeah!" I said. Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped. Me and Naruto were setting up the trap and walked back to Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke had an annoying face on.

"No jounin is going to fall for that prank." Sasuke said annoyed. I glared at him.

"I bet it will work duckbutt" I said without hesitation. Looked at my surprised.

"Hn" He said, "Yeah right." Humph. He spoked too soon.

The door opened and I saw a gray-haired guy with a mask covering his mouth and his headband covering his left eye. Yep that's Kakashi. The eraser hit his head and me and Naruto laughed.

"HAHA HE FELD FOR IT!" Me and Naruto say at the same time. Everyone sweat dropped.

"My first impression of you guys is that I hate you all." He said bored. Is he always bored or what?

"My name is Kakashi and I'm your sensei." He said.

"Okay guys we are going to the roof of the building." Kakashi said. Still sounding boring. We were walking up to the roof with Kakashi and we sat in the seats while Kakashi is still standing.

"What do we say?" Sakura asked.

"Oh I know." I said excitingly, "Telling things that we hate, like, hobbies, and dreams!"

"Right." Kakashi said glacing at me.

"Can you demostrate to us so we know what to do." Naruto said.

"Me?" He asked pointing to himself. I sweat dropped. Really?

"Uh, yeah." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake... Things I like and don't like I don't want to talk about. My hobbies is reading... My is dream is..... Well, I don't know." He said.

"All we learned about is his name." Sakura said unamused.

"Is that good enough for you?" I asked Sakura. She shrugged.

"It's your turn." Kakashi pointed to Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I like Sasuke, flowers, bunnies, and Rose... A little. I don't really have a hobbie. I hate Naruto, Ino, chocolate, and people who flirt with Saskue. My dream is to become a great ninja!" Sakura said happily.

"Okay, your turn." Kakashi said pointing to Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I dislike everything and don't like thing a lot. I don't have a hobbie and my dream is to avenge someone and kill a certain someone..." Sasuke said. Sasuke is so cool and all but he is a jerk bag.

"Interesting..." Kakashi said. "Your turn." He said pointing to Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, dogs, and more ramen! I dislike people who always think I'm a demon fox. My dream is to become Hokage! Believe it!" Naruto said loudly. Everyone sweat drops except me. I was grinning.

"I believe it, Naruto!" I yelled. Everyone glanced at me still sweat dropping while Naruto was grinning wildly.

"Okay, you can stop yelling now" Kakashi said bored, "Now you're the last one." He continued. I nodded.

"My name is Rose Uzumaki! I like music, ramen, drawing, art, crafts, reading, books, and Naruto. I dislike fangirls and Ignorant people and emo guys. My hobbies is telling the future, drawing, and playing the guitar. My dream is to protect Naruto from all costs! Even if it cost my life! And my other dream is to become the first woman to be hokage!" I exclaimed. Kakashi looks impressed and amused. Naruto was just cheering me on while Sakura was. annoying Saskue.

"Can you really tell the future?" Sakura said curiously. I nodded.

"Can you tell my future?" Naruto asked me.

"Sure, Naruto" I said, "You will learn how to control the nine tails inside of you and the two of you will become friends, and you will save the village and everyone will treat you as a hero." I continued. Naruto looked surprise as well as everyone.

"Whoa!" Naruto said surprised but happy. I nodded.

"Can you tell my future?..." Saskue asked. In his voice he kinda sounds like he doesn't believe this.

"Sure" I said,"In the future you will kill your brother Itachi when you realised that he lied his whole life to you, and he wanted you to change and take the right path instead of taking revenge or avenge."

I continued. A tear left my right eye while telling that. Saskue was shocked and Sakura looks at Saskue scared. I sighed and Naruto looked sad a little. Kakashi was glaring at Saskue surprise.

"S-Sorry that sounded bad." I said looking at Saskue horrified.

"Is that really going to happening?" Saskue asked kinda of worried. I nodded.

"Can you tell mine, Rose?" Sakura said nervous. I nodded.

"Sakura, your future is good. You will become a medical ninja and a great fighter." I said smiling. She was grinning and cheering.

"Oh yay!" She exclaimed.

"Well, we will start our test tomorrow." Kakashi said bored. We all nodded and walked home. I was walking beside Naruto the whole time.

"Can I live with you Naruto?" I asked politely.

"Yeah! We will have some fun!" He exclaimed. I giggled and we walked to his apartment. We walked inside and I dropped my bag and plopped down on the couch in the livingroom and groaned. Naruto laughed.

"Rose-chan, I'll help you get unpacked." He said. I got up and put my stuff in another room across from Naruto's. After we set up some stuff I said goodnight to Naruto and slept in the bed.

___________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter :3
I spend hours trying to come up with something lol.

So yeah. Bye.

~Rose