Broken Bonds

"Narutoooooo!" "Sasukeeeeee!" They both run at each other and then Kakashi grabbed both of them. Phew, that was a close one. "What did I tell you guys about fighting?" Kakashi warned. "He started it!" Naruto argued. I just gave Sasuke the evil eye. Nobody is going to hurt Naruto. That emo duckbutt is going to be taught a lesson.

Now that both of them broke their bonds.... Sasuke is going to be evil until the Fourth Great Ninja War. Holy shit, that is a long time. Sigh. Sasuke ran away into the forest. Idiot... the sound ninja is going to catch you..

~

"I can't believe Sasuke battled me. What's wrong with him anyway?" Naruto mumbled. "I guess he is choosing to be on the evil path." I respond. "I want to save him and bring him back from Ororchimaru. I will avenge Sasuke..." He said. "I feel the same way Naruto..."

~1 Month Later~

We were at the Hokage's office waiting for what she wants. "I want you guys to go bring Sasuke back." She says. I knew it. Naruto 's eyes was wide. "But we are going to make up a squad." "Bring in Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Choji, Shizune." Tsunade ordered. "Yes, Tsunade." She walked out of the office and we waited. "What are we going to name our team Lady Tsunade?" I asked.

"The Sasuke Retrieval Team." She responded. "That's a cool team name." Naruto says. The door opened and our team came in. "Hi Lady Tsunade, I heard about the A-Rank mission." Shikamaru says. "So... Who is the leader of the team?" Kiba asked. "Shikamaru." Tsunade simply said.

"He makes a good leader since he is a genius!" I said. Shikamaru's face flushed. "Well... I wouldn't call him a genius. More like high intelligence." Neji says. "Now guys, you can start your mission now." Tsunade said. We nodded walked to the gate of Konohagakure.

We were stopped by Sakura running, calling Naruto and I. Me and Naruto stopped and turned around to Sakura. "Naruto, Rose, please bring Sasuke back. Promise me that." She cried out. "Don't worry Sakura we will bring Sasuke back!" Naruto and I say in unison, giving her a thumbs up. "T-Thank you.

-----