Tsunade

"I'm hungry." I groaned. "Lets stop at this restaurant then." Jiraiya says. We walked in the restaurant and what catch my eye is a lady with blonde hair that looks like the fifth hokage... What is her name again?! "Hey Tsunade!" Jiraiya called out. She looked back surprised.

We sat at the table with her and started discussing about The Third Great Ninja War. When we were done eating We stand outside the restaurant. Then Tsunade talking about Dan and said that it is impossible to become Hokage and that made me angry.

"That's not true!" Naruto and I say simultaneously. "I will become Hokage one day believe it!" Naruto said. "And I will become the first woman to be Hokage!" I say. Tsunade looked at us with a weird look but whatever. Sasuke is in the hospital right now and we need a medical jutsu expert.

~After the Tsunade vs Ororchimaru Fight~ (Sorry, I'm so lazy :/)

Naruto and I was at the hospital with Sakura and Tsunade. "He'll be alright for now." Tsunade say and walked away. "Do you want apples Sasuke?" Sakura asked. "No, I want to fight Naruto!" Sasuke says pointing at him.

"Bring it on then!" Naruto yelled. Oh no. I facepalmed and sigh. "Let's fight on the roof then." He suggested. Naruto nodded and we walked up to the roof. "I never liked you from the beginning." Naruto stated. "Same here." Sasuke replied.

They started running at each other punching and kicking. Naruto used multi-clone jutsu and does Uzumaki Barrage. Sasuke grunted and used Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu. Naruto fell on the ground and got up.

Naruto used rasengan and Sasuke used chidori. "Narutoooooo!" "Sasukeeeeee!" They started running at each other and then....

-----