Chunin Exams Extra (Mangekyō Sharingan)

Woot woot, another chapter. XD

-------

Naruto's POV~

I was standing outside the door with Lee, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, Temari, and Gaara. We were watching the medic ninjas trying to figure out what was wrong with Rose. Just... what was that back there?

~Flashback~

I was cheering Rose on. "Come on Rose!" I yelled out. She blocked Shikamaru's attack and then there was a black flame that burned Shika's hand. 'W-what?!' I thought. I looked at Rose scared. I saw her bleeding but it was from her eyes.

She looked up scared too. Her eyes... it was red with black lines in them. Did she make that flame? All of my emotions are mixed up.

~End of Flashback~

"I hope she is okay." Temari said, concerned. "I hope so too." I replied back. "You guys can come in now." The nurse said.

Rose's POV~

I hear people walking in. I try to open my eyes little by little. I see Naruto, Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, Temari, and Gaara. Standing around me looking worried. My eyes didn't change back though.

"A-Are you okay Rose?" Naruto asked. "I-I don't even know anymore." I stuttered. "Your eyes aren't normal.." Kakashi said. No shit Sherlock. "What's wrong with my eyes then?!" I say irritated. "You've obtained the Mangekyō Sharingan." He replied. "SHARINGAN?" Everyone yelled. "Yes, Sharingan." "How can she obtain the sharingan if she isn't a Uchiha or you?" Naruto questioned.

"I don't know." Kakashi replied. "How do I even deactivate the Mangekyō?" I asked desperately. "By emotion." He simply said. I gave him a 'really' look. "Just try it Rose." Temari said. I undid the Mangekyō by feeling sad. I felt tears fall down my eyes. "It's gone!" I exclaim. I wiped my tears away and got up. "You already feel better?" Lee asked. "Yep!" I exclaimed while grinning. Lee sweatdropped.

-----------