The Academy

Rose's POV

"Give me your best shot, Rose." He said. Oh crap. I forgot he takes away chakra points when he hits you with his palms. Welp, I just have to have confidence in myself. I can do this! I got in a fighting position like Naruto. "You're going down!" I exclaimed loudly.

He sweat dropped. He started to come at me and tried to hit but I dodged his attack. I used substitution jutsu and kicked his legs behind him quickly. He fell down and his face was shocked.

"How do you know substitution jutsu?!" He questioned. Oh no.

"I don't know..." I said looking down at him. He got up and said, "You pass." I cheered in happiness and hugged Neji. He was stood there frozen for few second and then hugged me back.

"Welcome." He said. I let go of him blushing. He smirked. He probably saw me blush. Damn.

"Lets go back to the Hokage." He said. We poofed back to the hokages office and he said that I can go to the academy today at 12 at noon tomorrow. Neji said that I can stay at his house until I find a place.

~

I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 11:04. I got up, took a shower, and put on garments. I was wearing a orange vest, red tank top, black shorts, and fishnets. I put my long crimson hair in a ponytails and walked outside to see Neji waiting for me next to the door. Then we walked to the academy.

When I walked in see people looking at me and some guys had hearts in theirs eyes staring at me. Then I see Iruka omg that's fucking awesome. I walked to him.

"The Hokage told me to be in this classroom." I said. He smiled and said, "I'm Iruka but you can call me Iruka-sensei." He said politely. I nodded. "You can sit next to Naruto, the kid with blonde spiky hair." I nodded and walked to the table to sit next to Naruto.

"Hi my name is Rose." I said cheerfully. Naruto grinned and said, "Hi Rose-chan, my name is Naruto and I'm going to become Hokage. Believe it!" He said. I smiled and replied back, "I believe it, Naruto!"

Iruka-sensei started to call peoples names to introduce themselves. Iruka call my name and I walked down to introduce myself to the class.

I was nervous. "Introduce yourself to the class, please." Iruka said. I gulped.

"My name is... Uzumaki Rose...." Everyone mouths were dropped and their eyes were eye wided too. Even Naruto eyes were eye wided but much bigger. "I am Uzumaki Naruto's long lost sister..." I continued.

"Uhhh, thank you Rose..", Iruka-sensei said shocked. When I walked back to Naruto's table everyone kept on staring at me.

I sat next to Naruto again and put my head down to the desk. If I'm Naruto's sister that means I don't have parents.... Dammit.

Why did Minato have to die? After class was over two girls came up to me. One with pink hair and one with blonde. Crap. It's Ino and Sakura.

"My name is Ino and that's Sakura", Ino said "Are you really Naruto's sister?!" Ino said still surprised. I nodded.

"Alright we have a question for you." Sakura added in.

"What is it?" I asked. They both stared at eachother and grinned.

"Who do you like in this room?" Sakura said. Everyone looked at me. Wow they are so noisy. Geez. I looked at Saskue just to bother them. I see both of them get upset but I looked at Kiba.

"Kiba." I simply said. Everyone had shocked faces but Kiba. He was blushing mad red.

"WHAT?!" They both yelled very loudly, which made my ears hurt.

"LOW DOWN YOUR FUCKING VOICE MY EAR ALMOST POPPED!!!" I yelled loudly. They both backed off scared. Everyone in the room stared at me with some scared faces. I sighed.

_________________________________________________________

I hoped you like this so far xD

I will be updating Some stuff in the future so don't worry

Bye~