Chunin Exams Extra (Minato and Kushina)

Since I'm done with school I can make more chapters of this series! Yaaay. :3

-----

Rose's POV~

"Who's that?" Naruto asked. I shrugged. I see another figure that looks like me... Kushina? What the hell is going on? "Naruto.... Rose..." I hear a familiar voice from. Kushina and Minato stand right in front of us. "Fourth Hokage?!" Naruto said, confused.

"Naruto, doesn't the Fourth Hokage look familiar? You have his hair and his eyes." I said. Naruto looked surprised. Kushina chuckled at me and Naruto. "I think they're our parents!" I said, trying to act surprised. "Yes, we are." Minato said, smiling. Naruto started crying about what's happening while I'm getting disciplined. Which sucks.

"Why would you try to rip the seal off Rose! It's dangerous y'know!" Kushina yelled at me while smacking my head. "O-Ow, sorry Kus- mom." I said anime crying while rubbing my head. "I just want Kurama's cloak." I resorted.

"You guys aren't ready for that yet." Minato replied. I pouted and crossed my arms. "What is the Nine Tails Cloak?" Naruto asked. "You'll know in the future." Minato, Kushina, and I simultaneously said. Naruto looks at us confused and then shrugged it off. I heard growling and I looked around confused.

"Looks like we have to go. The nine tails is getting more upset." Minato said waving goodbye. "W-Wait!" Me and Naruto said, but they were gone. Aw man.

------