Rasengan and Summoning

~Couple of Days later after the Chunin Exams~

Today is the day Naruto and I train with Jiraiya-sensei. I got up from my bed and got dressed. I ironed my hair straight and put a red bow in my hair. I walked out of my room to go to Naruto's. "You ready Naruto?!" I called out through the door. "Yeah! Just one minute!" He replied.

I waited outside for Naruto for a couple of moments. "I'm ready!" I yelled while running to me. I smiled at him and we started walking. I wonder if we are old enough to learn senjutsu or sage mode... That would be awesome. I also want to summon Gamakichi (Chief Toad's son).

Naruto can have Gamakichi's brother, Gamatatsu. This is going to be fun! I want to learn chidori too... I'll ask Kakashi some time later. I want to learn about sharingan a little more. "Hey, we're here." Naruto say, cutting me off with my thoughts. We're already here? I saw Jiraiya come out of the wooden house and say, "Hey Rose and Naruto."

"Hi Jiraiya-sensei." "Hey Pervy Sage." Me and Naruto say in unison. Jiraiya sweatdropped. "So what are we going to do?" I asked. "We are going to work on rasengan." He said. "Hey... Rose did that jutsu a couple days ago." Naruto stated while scratching his head.

"How did you do it Rose?" Jiraiya asked me. "I concentrated the chakra within my hand while my clone rotated their hands around my hand which made the Rasengan." I explained. "Impressive." He mumbled.

"Why don't you try it Naruto-kun!" I exclaimed while smiling at him. "The only thing you have to do is concentrate on your hand." I explained. He nodded and send out a clone. The clone rotated his hands while Naruto concentrated on the chakra. The clone poofed and Naruto had the rasengan in his hand.

"I did it!" "Good job Naruto." Jiraiya said. Naruto let the rasengan fade out while Jiraiya said, "Next I'm going to teach you how to do more summonings." Yaaay. I could probably summon Gamakichi. I really want to learn sage mode... Wait... I can train with Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, but I want to train with Naruto though. Sigh I guess I have to be patient.

"Alright, we are going to summon Chief Toad's sons." Jiraiya said. We both nodded and did the summoning. Gamakichi and Gamatatsu appeared. Omg they are so small and cute! "Yo." Gamakichi greeted. "Heya." Gamatatsu greeted as well. "Do we have to summon more Jiraiya-sensei?" Naruto asked. "Yes." Both of us sweatdropped and summoned Chief Toad.

"Is that good enough?" I panted."Hmm, yes." "Yippee!" Naruto and I say in unison. "I guess that's enough training today." Jiraiya said. "Aww.." I groaned. I wonder what we are doing tomorrow...

------