You just don't know it yet (Yandere!Spamano) (HALLOWEEN/HORROR FIC #2)

** SIX MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN 👻! // okay so Antonio could've been yandre, like for real in the series. I think that would've been really interesting because he acts like a dork and a little spacey and then all of a sudden hOLY SHIT WTF MAN. Anyway. Warnings for yandere!Spain (based loosely off a supposedly true  horror story I heard) and this is a high school AU // and Probably_Aph_Spain  is a fan of España (I don't know how you'll feel about this though lol) AND YandereHetalian likes Spamano so yeah enjoy! **

1.

Lovino was a sophomore in high school and he had to say he wasn't too impressed with his experience so far. He wasn't too social. It was hard because he moved in the middle of the year. And it was even harder trying to make friends when your twin brother was by far the most likable person anyone would ever meet.

So yeah, this caused Lovino to get a little bitter. Only a little though *scoff*

Someone else came in the middle of the year to their school too. At first Lovino was suspicious, to say the least. He expected someone to become obsessed with his brother Feliciano... But for some reason, that wasn't the case.

Antonio was nice enough, though Lovino wouldn't say that out loud. Even if he was a little spacey sometimes (read: all the time). He was a year older than Lovino and Feli. After they were all introduced, Lovino expected him to make friends in his own grade. After all, he didn't mind being alone. No, really.

But once again, he was wrong.

2.

"Good morning Feli!" Antonio said happily as he saw him approach one morning, leaning against the side of the school building. His eyes were already locked on Lovino. "And good morning to you too, Lovi."

Lovino wrinkled his nose. "Don't call me that, bastard."

Antonio laughed and held the door open for the brothers. "You're so cute, Lovi!"

"C'mon, we have to get to class." Lovino grunted, trying to pull Feli along. He had gotten distracted by talking to one of his friends again -- this time it was a large, shy blonde boy. Lovino was immediately suspicious of him. "Feli, come on."

"Aww but I was talking to Ludwig--"

"Let him stay, Lovi." Antonio said, suddenly at his side. He was so close that he could smell his cologne. "I'll walk you to class."

"But you'll be late for your own class, idiot." Lovino crossed his arms. Antonio's smile didn't fade. His expression didn't change at all, actually.

"Spending time with you is worth it~!"

"...okay." Lovino turned away. To glare at his brother (and to hide his pink cheeks, dammit). "Hurry up or I'll beat this fucking German's ass."

Feli pouted and his friend whitened a little, but Lovino didn't stay around to see if he said anything. He just walked away.

Antonio hurried to catch up with him. It didn't take much though; he was taller, and he had longer legs. They didn't say anything to each other -- Toni wasn't one to make unnecessary chitchat, and Lovino honestly would've just cussed him out. But Lovi could feel the other's eyes on him.

But it's not like he minded. It was kind of...nice. Yeah, nice, to have a friend for once.

"Adios, Lovino!" Antonio chirped, before actually hugging him in the hallway. Lovino squealed and pushed him away; his blush had returned full force. But Antonio just laughed, and Lovi hurried into his class.