Will you stay with me, my love? (Fem!GerIta, sickfic)

** -ShingekiNoAxis ❤️thanks for the request! // I was writing this on my computer and my email got hacked so I had to copy it onto my phone by hand, so that's why it took awhile 😰 sorry for the wait lol! **

Louise knew something was wrong the moment she woke up. The first thing that tipped her off was that the dogs didn't hop up on the bed, wanting to go out. And that was unusual; they were dogs, for gods sakes. They didn't know that she and her partner Isabella wanted nothing more than to sleep even if only for a few more minutes. When Louise rolled over eventually, the dogs were asleep (or hiding?) underneath the bed. It would've been funny.

The sneeze made it less funny, though.

"Isabella?" Louise asked. The other girl didn't answer. That worried her. Was she all right? Was she sick, hurt? Should she perform CPR--?!

Finally, Bella rolled over too. Her eyes were slightly glazed. "Lou...?" She asked, and her voice was hoarse too. "What time is it?"

"Morning." Louise said drily. Probably around seven-thirty or eight, to be more precise. "Are you all right? Are you sick?"

To her distress, Isabella nodded weakly.

"What can I do for you, liebe?" Louise asked, surprisingly gentle. She propped herself up on her side, her cheek in the palm of her hand.

"I dunno..." Isabella whispered from the blankets and pillows. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Will...a kiss make you feel better?" Louise blushed lightly. Almost immediately Isabella nodded.

Louise leaned down and pressed her lips to her lover's gently, without any regard for getting sick. This was a little surprising too, seeing as Louise Beilshmidt was a bit of a hypochondriac.

But it was worth it when Isabella wrapped her arms around her neck, her fingers in Louise's short blonde hair, whispering "Grazie, amore,". It was worth it when she fell asleep gently against her chest.