There's a man in the woods (Russia and micronations)(HALLOWEEN/HORROR FIC #3)

** 19HetaliaMochiLovers  *dramatic music* duh duh duhhhhhh and wrakspurtsandnargles this is my thing that'll have micronations!! // based off a short film of the same title; I'll put it up at the end! // micronations:

- Peter - Sealand
- Charlotte - Wy
- Lili - Liechtenstein (*not a micronation but young)
- Raivis - Latvia (*not a micronation but young)
- Romeo - Seborga
- Isak - Ladonia
- Ahmed - Republic of N. Cyprus
- Franz - KugelMugel

**

1.

"There's a man in the woods." Ivan Braginsky says. His face is lined and tired, and he wears a large beat-up coat. He gets into a rickety truck, and as soon as he was there, he's gone again.

2.

Ivan Braginsky counted himself lucky when he became a teacher. It was sort of hard at first, because it was obvious English was not his first language. But the kids were sweet, and he loved them immediately.

The school is a good school. Ivan can tell that from the start. He gets a job teaching first graders.

Everyday for recess he takes them down to the edge of the woods right near the school. Ivan is careful to keep a close eye on the children of course; no one can ever accuse him of being neglectful. There's a patch of honeysuckle near by, and the kids like to pick it and eat it.

Peter offers some to Charlotte, who blushes and grabs the sweet treat out of his hands. It's cute. Franz, pale and serious and small with his long hair, draws close by to Ivan, not bothering with the others. Lili sticks close to Peter too -- he's the leader of the kids, it seems. Sometimes some of the older kids spend their recess helping Ivan watch the little ones too. There's a seventh grader Romeo, who sits on the ground and jokes around with the kids; and Raivis, a fifth grader, sickly-looking and deathly shy.

They're all good kids. Well...

Except for Isak. Now Ivan wouldn't have said Isak was a bad kid if you asked him. He was Peter's adopted brother, and Ivan didn't know his story but he guessed it had been hard. Now his parents -- two men, one a cinnamon roll and the other pretty scary -- were nice people. Ivan had met them before, and they doted on their boys. But Isak was a trouble maker. Even though he was still young, he liked to make trouble, to be difficult, for both Ivan and the other kids.

Things seem to escalate at recess.

Like all the other kids, Isak liked the honeysuckle. No one blamed him for that. Not until he started to take the plants from other children. Ivan interferes when he makes Lili cry. He's afraid Isak isn't going stop. Sadly, he's right.

"Mr. B." Isak tugs on his coat. Ivan turns and smiles down at him. Raivis looks at them a few feet away, looking anxious. Isak swallows, parting chapped lips, before continuing bravely. "Mr. B, there's a man in the woods!"

"...what?" Raivis walks closer to them, looking more scared, and a little ways off Romeo stands up.

Ivan crosses his arms. He doesn't believe him; after all, he's just a child. Ivan loves these kids, all of them, and he'd sacrifice himself a hundred times to make sure they were safe. But this? "Oh really now?"

Isak looks around and sees he has an audience. "Yes," he continues. "I saw him. He was a bad man."

"W-we have to get the kids out of here." Raivis says nervously. Ivan sighs, but he knows they're scared. He won't scare his kids.

"Recess is ending," he calls to the ones still at the edge of the woods. Raivis goes to get Peter and Charlotte and Lili, Romeo too, and Franz stands up, his arms full of his drawing things.