Ich liebe dich (PruSpa and France)

** this is for Koenigreich_Preussen ❤️ I know they've been having a rough time so if anyone wants to write them PruSpa or just well wishes I'm sure they'd appreciate it ❤️ I'm behind you, my friend // Probably_Aph_Spain a rarepair for Spain! **

High school was boring. Toni was sitting in his English class with his two best friends in the entire world, Frannie and Gil. Sadly no one was doing anything interesting.

Francis, true to his nature, was flirting with some girl next to him. And in front of Antonio, Gilbert was just doodling.

Antonio smirked to himself. He knew how to annoy Gil. And I mean it's not like he was a mean guy usually, but hey. Nothing else was happening. So innocently, he leaned forward in his seat.

"Ich liebe dich, Gil!"

Gilbert's head shot up from his drawing, and his jaw dropped. His cheeks turned almost the same color of his eyes. And that was really saying something.

"Dude, what the hell...?"

"What?" Antonio tilted his head. "Francis told me it meant 'you're a dick' in German!"

Of course he did. "Dammit Frannie!"

Francis glanced in their direction innocently. "Hm? Desolé, mon ami, I didn't think he'd actually say it." But he knew of his friend's crush. So it's not like he regretted it or anything.