Down with the sickness (demon!RusAme) (HALLOWEEN/HORROR FIC)

** OKAY TWENTY MORE DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN; I'LL BE PUBLISHING SOME SCARY-ISH STUFF // hey Weeardo0 here's some weird ASS RusAme for you lol // based off the song **

The demon known by his human name, Ivan Braginsky, had changed a long time ago. Alfred F. Jones had been startled by what he saw. But he hadn't tried to run away. He had actually listened, and Braginsky hadn't hurt him.

"Alfred," he had said, like they were old friends or something. "You will be hurting soon enough without me." His voice was deep, and Alfred had no idea who had tried to teach Braginsky English. Certainly not an American. "You will see."

And now Alfred was standing naked in front of a full length mirror. Close too, because he no longer had his glasses (but Braginsky had said his vision would be all right soon anyway). Alfred had gotten thinner since he was taken here -- kidnapped, whatever you want to call it. And there were marks on his back.

Alfred stared at his own face, Braginsky's voice echoing in his mind: you will see, you will see, you will...

And then his face changed. It looked like Braginsky's. He was...like him now. Alfred thought he should feel scared. Instead he just felt relieved. He closed his eyes now...

Alfred, Braginsky -- no, Ivan -- said inside his mind again and for real this time. You have come down with the sickness. Congratulations.

And when Alfred opened his eyes, they were empty and dead.