Chapter 2

Dedicated to my Babe: NatalieOakley. Love ya

When we finally arrived at the Pack House we learned that the Alpha wasn't even in the territory. He's apparently searching for his mate.

What kind of Alpha leaves their territory? Even in search of his mate? I mean I thought eligible girls went to packs. Not the other way around.

Don't they always have to be here?

I mean, in case of rouges?

Example A.
Me.

But anyways the man that found me was third in command of the pack. The Beta was currently running the pack, stupid people. Stupid pack. Stupid alpha. Stupid me for getting caught.

"So where can I get a shower around here?" I stated plainly, looking around.

"Wait. Seriously?" The third in command asked completely baffled that I would even ask something like that.

"Yes really. I stink if you haven't noticed." I said. Duh. I probably look digesting too.

"Yeah. Okay, you can shower in my personal." He told me walking away.

"Okay. Whatever" I say walking up the stairs ahead of him following his scent to his room.

I have a better sense of smell and sight than most other werewolves, I don't know why, I just do. Like I've said before I'm powerful. It baffled my pare- no. I won't think of them.

I've always wondered why i am this way but I've never pursued my curiosity to find it out. I haven't really felt a need to do so.

"Wait." I said turning around quickly causing the third in command to run right into me, almost knocking me over.

Almost.

Well I mostly knocked him over. Oops?

"What's your name?"

"Oh... It's umm Matt." He said nervously slowly getting up from the floor.

Why was he nervous?

"Ah okay. I see. Oh and one more thing, what territory is this?" I asked. If I'm in a small territory there might be a chance that I could escape and be free again.

"Black Moon Territory."

Well shit. Second strongest pack in America. Of course, just my luck.

Before I closed the door to the ensuite I heard a throaty growl come from Matt and I smiled to myself.

So I had more of an effect on him then he portrayed.

Locking the door, I looked in the mirror seeing a girl who looked like me but didn't.

She had my icy blue eyes and hair so blonde it looked white, but she was thinner and wilder. She looked feral.

I can see why Matt was so nervous around me. I looked sketchy. I looked like I could waste away at any moment. I was thin, too thin. Thinner than I've ever been in my life. I'm kinda worried.

I turned away from the mirror ashamed of what I was seeing.