Chapter 8

***Pic of Julian!!! I don't remember if I said his wolf color but it's black. O.O shocker. But with white markings that shall be explained later!!

I stayed completely limp in Julian's arms, I didn't even answer him when he tried to get me to talk.

We arrived back at the pack house and everyone was in a frenzy. I could hear whispers about who they thought was the Alpha Female and gasps when they realized it was me. The rouge from earlier, the one with Matt.

Julian kept a tight hold in me and yelled out for the pack doctor, who came rushing into the room.

He was cute.

Not as cute as our mate my wolf growled at me in warning.

All her growling was giving me a headache. I glanced at the doctor to see him motioning for us to follow him. Still unmoving in Julian's arms, we made out way into the Pack Hospital room.

"Make sure she is unharmed. I'll be back." Julian said gruffly then walked out.

I still didn't move. I just stared at nothing.

"Okay. Let's make sure you're okay, Luna." The pack doctor kept talking to me while he made sure I wasn't damaged for his Alpha.

I learned his name was Cale, I think. He didn't have a mate and he's been the pack doctor for years. That's all I caught on to while he was talking.

I think he asked if it was okay to remove my shirt to examine me for any broken ribs or anything. I remained still, he slowly pulled my shirt up so he could check my ribs and organs.

But of course, as he was doing so Julian walks back into the room and starts growling like mad.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT IS MY MATE!" Julian roared.

My wolf purred at how protective he was of us. Stupid mutt.

"S-sir. I-I was just d-doing what you told me t-to do. I was making sure Luna was okay." The pack doctor backed up into a wall and bowed his head in submission.

My mate opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when someone came bursting into the room.

"Alpha." I knew that voice anywhere.

Matt.

I turned my head and my neck cracked so loud everyone in the room turned to look at me. Julian was by my side in a millisecond.

"Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?"

I wasn't listening. I just stared at Matt.

"Brie?" He asked.

"What? How do you know the name of my mate and I do not?" Julian asked getting mad all over again.

"Mate? Brie, is that true?" Matt looked so heart broken.

I just turned away from them all, tears in my eyes. I watched the pups play outside in the grass. Looking so happy and carefree not knowing of any dangers in the world.

I envied them. I envied their carelessness, their freedom.

"I will not say it again, Matt. How do you know my mate?" I could hear Julian's teeth grinding, even when my back was turned.

"Well um. Alpha... You uh see. Thats a long story... Remember that rouge I told you about..?" Matt was stuttering and I could tell this wasn't going to end well.

"Yes." Julian was in full Alpha mode and the authority in his voice made me shiver.

God dammit.

"Well um. Brie is that rouge..."

"WHAT. You're a rouge? How?" My mate fumed at me.

I didn't take lightly to that. No one can yell at me like that, not even my mate. I flipped around and growled so loud the windows shook.

"Now you listen here, Bud. I don't take orders from you or anyone else. I am free to live the way I wish. Now you will allow me to leave this territory with no resistance at all." I stood up to my full height and allowed my eyes to change into my wolfs color.

All heads bowed in submission and I turned towards the door to leave the room. I kept walking, growling at anyone that looked at me. I wasn't a force to be reckoned with right now. Just as my hand caught the knob of the front door I heard a growl behind me. A very powerful growl.

"You may be my mate but you cannot control an Alpha. I control you." Julian turned me around and kept his hard grip on my arm, not letting me escape or move an inch.

"You think you can control me? You have no idea how wrong you are!" He was making me so mad, I can't control my anger anymore.

I've had enough of people trying to control me, trying to keep me under submission.

With a ferocious animalistic growl I finally let my radiance show.