1.

Aubrey Drake Graham.

"Hey daddy !"

I saw my son, Aubrey Drake Graham Jr. run towards me and crashed into my legs, hugging them as tight as he could. He pulled away and I picked him up into my arms.

"Were you being good for mommy while Daddy was gone ?"

"No."

I look up slowly to see my best friend of all my life, Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Standing at 5'8, lightskin with a beautiful body and face to match. her eyes a natural light green and smooth caramel skin made her one of the most beautiful women in my life. I saw her a regular black tank top and some short jeans shorts that clung to her legs that looked so smooth.

"What did you do ?" I said, looking down at him.

He looked up at Robyn with begging eyes. She raised an eyebrow and folded her arms at him. He sighed and looked up at me.

"I said a bad word in school yesterday." He said.

"What word did you say ?"

"Bitch." He muttered.

I leaned over and stared him in his face. I grabbed his shirt with a fist and twisted it up into the air so we made face contact.

"If I hear that word out of your mouth or hear about you saying it again, I will fuck your ass up, you hear me ?" I shouted.

Tears filled his eyes and he nodded. I just released him and let him fall to floor. I watched him stumble before running to Robyn. She bent down and gave him a hug. She looked up and stared at me with hard eyes.

She picked him up and walked back over to me.

"Stop being so rude to him." She whispered to me.

"He will toughen up. Stop babying him Robyn."

Robyn rolled her eyes at me but still gave me AJ.

"Daddy I'm sorry."

"I know. Just let me hear it again, ok ?"

He nodded and got down. I grabbed his Superman bag with all his clothes and his other essentials that Robyn packed for me. I stood at the door, watching them say goodbye to each other. She said something to him before kissing his forehead. AJ gave her a hug and ran towards me. I gave her a head nod before shutting the door behind us. He ran to the side of my car and waited for me.

"Daddy can I have a car like this ?"

"NO."

"You mad because I'm going to look better than you ?" He said, squatting down and posing. I laughed while took out my phone and took a couple of pictures of him before posting it on Instagram. I opened the back side door and watched him climb it. I buckled him in and shut the door. I walked  to the drivers side and got it. I buckled myself in before driving off.

"Is Ms. Minaj still at your house ?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Nah. "

"Will she come back ?"

"I don't know son."

I was in a two year relationship with Nicki Minaj. I have love for the girl but she stay tripping. Some girls dm me last night on my Instagram, talking dirty and all that shit. I just saw it and exited out of Instagram. Onika ended up seeing it and started getting mad. Then she started throwing shit at me and started to hit me.

 The shit sucks but I have no one else but my son.

All that shit I did to Robyn finally caught up to me and it hurts a lot. We pulled up to my driveway and he raced to get out. I saw her Bugatti in the garage and I took a deep breath while getting Aj out. He ran inside , leaving the garage door open. I grabbed his bag and shut the door. I walked inside, shutting and locking the garage door into the kitchen. I heard his footsteps everywhere upstairs.

I shook my head and walked upstairs and went inside his playroom. He was watching tv and drinking out of a grape juice box. I put his bag down and left the room as he gave me no attention.  I walked into the master bedroom to see Onika laying down on the bed in some pink lingerie.

"Baby come here." She said, smirking.

"Why are you here ?" I asked.

She stood up and walked towards me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Because I want you badly." She said, before kissing on my neck.

I pushed her off and laughed at her.

"I rather not want someone with a bad attitude. "

"Fuck you Aubrey." She said, before slapping me across the face. I was never raised to hit a woman. No matter how mad she was. No matter how mad I was. I would never put my hands on her.  She started throwing her hands at me left and right and I just blocked her hits with ease. By the time she was done, my arms and face were red as hell.

"You a fucking bitch." She said, before spitting on me. I wiped her saliva from my cheek before wiping it on my black jeans. She went into the bathroom and changed before walking back out. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave.

"Onika don't do this."

She shoved me and throwing more punches at me. Onika started yelling and cursing at me. She dug her heel into my side before I yelled out in pain. She got off of me before leaving. I moved slowly before putting my head against wall that supported my back.

"Daddy ?" I look up to see Aj standing there with two juice boxes in his hands with a Superman cape around his neck.

"Yes AJ ?"

"Did Ms Minaj hurt you ?"

"Only a little bit."

"Juice boxes help me feel better so I wanna give you one." He said, sitting next to me and opening his juice box. We sat in silence, drinking the grape juice.

This silence was better than my screams for help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on Aubrey ?

Onika ?

AJ ?

Happy first chapter.