3.

Three weeks later.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

"Aubrey stop." I said, laughing as he started tickling me. Aubrey has been staying with me and AJ for the past three weeks. It was hell at first because we don't really talk to each other but then we became friends again.  With his medication, he acts like he is a little drunk. Says and does a whole bunch of shit and then forgets the next day.So I try to hurry up and leave before he has his late night confessions. I try not to say anything that happens.

"Should we pick up AJ now ?" Aubrey, questioned, limping down the steps. I looked down at my Rolex watch and nodded. I grabbed my keys and purse and we walked out to my Range Rover. I got in and waited for Aubrey to get in to drive off. Music played in the silence that we created. It wasn't unbearable or awkward, we just didn't speak.

I pulled up to the front of the school and we waited for AJ to get in. After ten minutes , we noticed that AJ hasnt came to the car yet. Aubrey and I got out the car and we went inside. I walked in the office to see AJ sitting down with a bruise on his cheek and blood on his shirt.

"BABY! What happened ?"

Aubrey Drake Graham.

AJ looked up at me with tears in his eyes and he put his arms out to give him and Rihanna bent down and picked him up. Then I heard him crying. My heart instantly broke.

"Um Mr. Graham can I see you for a second ?"

I rolled my eyes at 'Mr. Graham' but turned to the 5'2 woman that was the principal of this elementary school. I nodded and kissed Aj's forehead. Before I turned around , Rihanna grabbed my arm and pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"Be good."

"I always am." I said, sarcastically as I walked away. I walked into her small office and sat down next to a mixed man who obviously didn't care to be here. 

"Sir, can you get off the phone ?"

"Gerald, have my money ready soon." He said before hanging up and folding his arms.

"So Mr. Grayson and Mr. Graham,y-"

"Can we hurry this up ?"

"Your children have gotten into a little altercation."

"Ok and ?" Mr. Grayson said.

"It should not be okay at all.  Mr. Grayson you are always called so it shouldn't be anything new here.Your son, Blake, repeated racial slurs to Aubrey. Calling him a coconut, saying that since Aubrey looks black , he shouldn't act white. Other children in the classroom said that Blake repeatedly called him a worthless big lip nigger and said that he told Aubrey that he needed to belong in a cage. Blake apparently hit him multiple times but Aubrey didn't retaliate until he brought up Ms. Fenty and Mr. Graham. Aubrey soon went on a rampage , punching Blake multiple times. As you can see this is a problem on both sides, so the students need to reconnect with each other and realize what they both did was wrong."

"But what did my child do wrong ?" I spoke.

"He hit a student."

"And ? His child was beating the shit out of my child like a fucking rag doll and they BOTH do something wrong ? My child has never done anything. You just said that he is always called so my child does not need to be punished."

"Sorry Mr. Graham. I can let you men talk about what you should about this particular situation." She said , getting up before leaving.

"Aye man."

I looked over at this nigga.

"So you the one who with Rihanna ?"

"Nah. We not together."

"So I can get with her right ?"

"I ain't trying to be rude but no. Do you not realize what was just discussed ?"

"Okay and ?" He said, rolling his eyes , getting up. I watched him leave as my jaw was clenched. I think this nigga is fucking ridiculous. I got up and walked out of the office and this short ass principal woman grabbed me. She wasn't ugly or anything but something about her that turned me off.

"I'm sorry about what happened." She said. I nodded my head and pressed my lips together,shoving my hands in my Balmain jeans. 

" Call me if you need anything, absolutely anything." She said , in my ear. I smirked. I grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear.

"I would but my thick eyebrows are dying from your extremely hot ass breath. So take this hundred dollar bill and buy some gum, toothpaste or some shit." I smiled before leaving.

I walked out annoyed and not in the mood. Rihanna was standing there with my son in my arms. The sight made me smile a little bit. I walked over to her and AJ.

"You ready to go ?"

She nodded and I followed behind her, opening the doors. We went back to the car and put AJ back in the backseat. She got back in the driver's seat and started driving home. 

"So I got his number." She said. I clenched my jaw and looked out the window.

"Why ?"

"He seemed like a nice guy."

"Fucking ridiculous." I muttered, shaking my head. She pulled into the driveway and pushed her foot on the brake.

"Don't start shit with your attitude now."

"I don't have time for this." I said, limping out the car and walking inside.

"Stop running Aubrey. We have to have a conversation." She shouted , behind me. I walked into the kitchen and poured some alcohol in a glass to take her shit. I heard her continuous yelling and I just ignored her.

"Are you done?" I asked, with clear annoyance in my voice.

"Have you listened to a damn thing I just said ?"

"No. But you need to lower your voice."

"Fuck off Aubrey. You are never fucking listen when shit doesn't go your way.  I'm so fucking over it." She said, storming off. Then I followed her.

"You gonna come back and have a conversation with me."

"You a fucking piece of shit. Everything is always on your terms for shit."

As we continued arguing, cursing , getting into each others face and throwing low blows about our pasts, we didn't realize that AJ was waking us and watching us out of character.

Rihanna shoved me and I grabbed her arms,preventing any further altercation.

"MOMMY STOP HITTING DADDY !"

We both froze and looked at each other.

"STOP BEING SO MEAN !" He shouted before running upstairs. Rihanna sat down on the couch and put her hands on her head. I looked at her before running upstairs , chasing after our son.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment.Share. Follow.

---NikkiBrookes