4.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

I giggled as Matt stood up infront me , telling me a story from his childhood. I continued to eat my hot dog , watching him speak.

 I continued to eat my hot dog , watching him speak

All I could think about how nice looking he was. He is a nice guy but he is just so nice looking to me. He continued talking, very excited. He kept flexing, which I know purposely he is doing and smiling brightly and rushing his words as he got even more excited. He finally finished his story with a bright smile and sat down beside me.

"You know adding condiments will make you gain weight ?" He said.

"You know I wouldn't care because I have to go to the gym tomorrow." I said, smartly.

"Just saying. And you have some on your face." He snickered. He grabbed a napkin and wiped off the corner of my lip before staring into my eyes. I felt my caramel cheeks heat up before pulling away from his close embrace.

"So what got you into baseball ?"

"I honestly don't know."

"What do you mean ?"

"I mean I guess my dad."

"How ?" I said, before stuffing my face again with a cookie.

"My dad was famous back in the day from baseball in the 70's so it was only best for his one and only son to take on baseball as a sport."

"Did you have other plans in mind for a professional career ?"

"I wanted to do football or become a doctor.I lost my medical school scholarship due to hanging out in the 'wrong crowd'. So I had to rely on baseball and I always have."

"Maybe if you really want to be a doctor still, start taking online or campus classes at a nearby university." I said, sipping on my sprite.

"I'll think about it but only if you go on a date with me."

"Wow clever." I snickered and threw my head back with a laugh. I heard a camera click and I look to my left to see him taking a picture of me.

"Not today Satan I refuse." I said, trying to grab his phone. He pulled away from me and put his arm all the way up so I couldn't reach it. I stomped my foot and tried to reach it. When I got close enough to grab it, He swung me down like in the princess movies. Matt looked down at me and kissed me. His lips were kinda rough but I enjoyed still. I pulled away with a smile before getting up.

"You ready to go ?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my things before following him out of the stadium. We walked back to his car. I opened my door and got in, shutting it. I put on my seatbelt. We drove off in silence and I ended falling asleep.

Matt Kemp.

I held her in my arms as I tried to open my front door. Once I walked in, I shut the door behind me. I carried upstairs and put her in one of my guest rooms. I left the room and went to my bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and started to take a shower. A strong headache occurred before I got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist before walking to the mirror. I wiped off the fogged mirror before looking at myself.

"Don't take over. Don't take over." I whispered to myself before my headache hurt even more. I heard his sinister laugh and his multiple whispers hit me all at once.

You are weak.

You are a failure.

I winced as every word got louder than before. I held my head in my hands as I heard him telling me to let him take control. I looked back into the mirror to see my eyes turning red around the corners.

I failed once again as he took control over me.

Micah Kemp.

It was about time for him to let me take control. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew I was a sexy motherfucker. I opened the mirror and saw the pills Matt was taking to suppress me. I rolled my eyes before walking to the toilet and dumping them down. I flushed the toliet with a smile. I dropped my towel and went downstairs to find something to drink. I found some Vodka and drunk the rest of the bottle just because.

It feels way too good to take control of him.

He is fucking weak. He just so damn soft for damn everyone. I walked back upstairs after a few more drinks and heard a snore. I opened the door to see this fine ass bitch laying in one of the guest rooms. I felt my dick instantly rise. I walked over to her and bit my lip.

"Well what do we have here ?" I whispered.

I knew looking at her, stroking my dick wouldn't be enough. I would have to have my way with her. I slowly turned her on her back and took off her shoes and her clothes and there she laid in a lace bra and panties. I bit my lips as I took them both off. I slowly spread her legs and moved my fingers into her wet folds. I pulled out my fingers and tasted her sweetness. I went back to his room and found my chloroform and put it on a washcloth. I walked back and put it on her nose to make sure she wouldn't wake up. I threw the washcloth across the room.

I climbed back into the middle of her legs. I grabbed my dick before placing it inside of her. I felt her body jerk a little before I was fully inside her. She felt so damn good. I kept going deeper inside of her, stroking until I couldn't anymore. This was probably the best pussy I ever was in ever in my life. After busting a long nut in her multiple times, I laid beside her with a limp dick. I fell asleep, letting Matt take control. I love making his life a living hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow