9.

Rihanna woke up the next morning , tired beyond belief. The girls kept her up all night. They had got back from the strip club at 3 am and they drunkly got more lap dances before they passed out at 5 am.

Later that after noon, Rihanna woke up, rolled over and grabbed her phone, seeing how many messages and calls she had. She opened her Iphone 7 Plus and went through her messages.

Melly👯: RIH ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE

Noah 💸 :CMON HE NEEDS YOU RN

Mama Sandi : Dennis and I are on a flight to come down there

Sonita👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 : EVERYONE IS HERE BUT YOU. WHERE ARE YOU!

Noella 👭: Rob, we all here. What happened to Aubrey was bad but he needs you here. You can't just leave him.

What happened to Aubrey was bad.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to see a new reporter.

"Famous rapper Drake was a victim of hit and run early this morning at 3 am. But was it really ? Mr. Graham was apparently under the influence as some reports say. The man that caused this trouble has been found. 22 year old Grayson Burns went to the police and confessed his crimes. Turn in later for more information."

Tears fell down my face as I rushed to get dressed. I ran out the room with my purse and phone. I ran outside and called a taxi and he pulled off before any paparazzi saw me. I told him I need to go to the hospital . Once he pulled up , I gave him a random amount of money before stepping out. Lights flashed around me as I navigated through the crowd. I felt an arm grab mine and I roughly pulled away.

I walked in and saw police officers walking to the doors , telling them to stop taking pictures and back in case of another emergency. I ran to the front desk and lady recognized me immediately. She gave me a pass to the floor and room I needed to go. I went to the elevator and pressed the up button.

An elderly couple walked out crying and it made my nerves bad. I walked in the elevator and leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths. The elevator stopped and I walked out. I walked to the receptionist desk.

"Wher-"

"Girl I'll call you back. Some rich bitch walked in here." The lightskin said before putting the phone down. Before I could snatch her up, someone called my name.

"Rih !"

I turned to see Khatib and I ran over to him.

"What happened ? Wh--"

"Just go see him Rih." He said, pointing to the door. I nodded and slowly opened the door. Once i looked at him, I wanted to cry. I walked over slowly and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Baby you okay ?"

His head slowly turned his head and a smile slowly grew on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"W-what happened ?" I said, as tears fell down my face. He stiffly raised his arm to wipe my face.

"Can you guys excuse us for a second ?" He said , turning his face to them. I noticed the long scar on his face that made me wince. They nodded their heads before leaving. I heard the door shut and he turned his head back to me.

"Aubrey what happened ?" He sighed and looked at me with hesitation.

"We went to the club and we were chilling. A couple of girls danced on us and left. I just decided I should get drunk because that's when I actually have fun. I was drunk off my ass and all I remember I had did something and I had to absolutely tell you something. I remember my vision getting blurry and seeing a light and that was it. Then I woke up here."

"Don't scare me like that again." I said, before pecking his lips.

"I need you to do something."

"What ?"

"I need you to rub my dick. It's hard and I can't move my arm to touch it. "

I rolled my eyes before sticking my hand under his hospital gown and stroking him. After a couple minutes , he stopped being tense and laid there with a smile.

"Lay with me." He said. I crawled up higher on the bed, before wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you." I whispered. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too."