8.

Aubrey Drake Graham.

"Baby I miss you." Rihanna whined over facetime. We were getting married next week and our parents agreed that we should be separated for the time being.

"I know babygirl. But we got only a couple days left." I said to her. She looked at the camera and straight faced me.

"What you boys doing tonight for your bachelor party ?"

"I want just want to chill but the boys got something planned."

"Just don't be out here hoeing before I beat your ass." She said, sternly.

"I hear you."

"I bet you do."

"You better not be out there thotting out here either."

"I hear you." She said, imitating my voice.

I heard my door rustling and it opened. I heard my boys talking and being loud like usual. 

"Hey Rih !" Chubbs said, over my shoulder and pushing his face in the camera.

"Hey Chubbs." She said, laughing.

"We gonna make sure your nigga have a fucking fantastic bachelor party." Jahron said, grabbing the phone. I just sat there while they kept talking to her before she hung up.

"You ready bro ?"

I nodded before leaving with them behind me. We got in the car and we drove off.

"So what we doing tonight ?"

"You about to have the best time of your life."

The car stopped and looked up. The King of Diamonds was in a florescent blue and in cursive. I shook my head.

"Cmon man. We got money to blow." Noah said, while shoving me slightly. I walked with Roy and Khatib into the club. 

The place was dim and the only lights were on the women that were dancing on various poles. Trap music played on the speakers that were blasting. Some men were staring in awe and others were throwing their paycheck at the women. Some men and women were obviously drunk off their ass. Bartenders were preparing drinks with ease.  One woman was past out at the bar. 

We walked to our own private area and got some drinks.  We sat on a dark burgundy couch that was wrapped around three stripper poles. I really was ready to get fucked up. I grabbed a bottle of Ciroc and drunk it straight .

"Slow down. We just got here." Noah said, pulling the bottle from my lips. They laughed at me and so did I. I sat there , just sipping until I heard a couple of heels. Some girls came up here and started to dance in front of us.  I wasn't paying attention at all but obviously one girl was paying attention to me. She sat on my lap and started grinding on me.  I just sat there , staring at her not interested at all. 

This wasn't fun at all. She finally got up and left with the other girls behind her.

"So you just let her sit there ? You ain't grab her ass or nothing ?" Makonnen said, with shock. I just shrugged before taking another sip of the Ciroc.

.

.

.

.

Makonnen had a plan to make sure Drake had the best bachelor party. 

"Aye bro. There is a gift in that room." He said to Drake, while pointing to a backroom.