6.

Aubrey Drake Graham.

" I don't want to leave." Aj said, whining. Robyn bent down and gave him a hug.

"Baby we have to go." Robyn said to him.

"I hate you." He said, storming off to my mother. She sighed and stood up. We waved to them as they pulled out the driveway. I shut the door and turned around. I saw Rih sitting on the couch with her body slightly forward, shaking a little.

 I got on my knees infront of her, and removed her hands. Her tears were still falling .

"Baby its okay."

"No its not." She sobbed, before leaning on my shoulder.I wrapped my arms around and stood up , carrying her. I took her upstairs and laid her down in my bed.

"Can you cuddle with me ?" She whispered. I nodded before wrapping my arms around her.

"Aubrey ?"

"Huh ?"

"Am I a bad parent ?" Her bottom lip quivered and light tears filled up her eyes.

"Baby no you aren't."

Tears started falling down her face.

"But he sai-"

"He is upset and he says things he doesn't mean. He didn't mean to hurt your feeling babe. And you are a good parent. Even with probably one of the hardest schedules of a regular parent, you still make it work. Baby you are doing a good job and don't let no one tell you different."

She nodded and wiped her tears before laying back on my chest.

We were both falling slowly to sleep until the door bell rung. Robyn didn't move so I guess I had to get up. I stood up and stretched before going downstairs and opening the door.

I saw the cases and clothes and rolled my eyes.

"Thank you sweetheart." Joey said, kissing both of my cheeks.

"Stop fucking doing that."

"He's just playing." Briana said, while trying not to laugh. She and Joey walked past me and I still saw Christina standing there.

"Fuck you doing ?"

"Nothing." She said, before walking towards me and putting her finger on my chest. She bit her lip and whispered in my ear.

"I missed you."

I pulled away from her , giving her a disgusted look. I walked halfway up the steps and looked back her. I faked gagged and shivered just by looking at her. I went back to our room to see her dress all over the messy white covers. I walked into the bathroom before being shoved out.

"You aren't allowed to see her until she is completely fixed up."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the guest room where I usually get dressed. I took a nap and before I knew it, Joey was shaking me.

"Here's your tux. Need help ?"

"From you ? No."

He snickered at me before leaving. I put on my tux before making Joey come in and shape up my beard. Once he finished , I walked downstairs and waited for Rihanna.