2.

Robyn "Rihanna" Fenty.

"Mommy are you ready ?"

"Ill be there in a minute."

I fixed my jeans one more time before walking downstairs. AJ was standing by the steps, tapping his foot just like his father.

"Ok I'm ready to go."

"Come on mom." He whined.

I grabbed his hand and locked the door. We went to my car and I buckled him in. I got in the front seat and started driving. Once a month , me and Aj have a lunch date on a random day. And since he has been with me for almost two weeks fully and we haven't been doing anything,he asked if we could go today.

I parked at the restaurant and we got out, walking inside. We were seated at our table and he started telling me stories that I knew I would soon forget. 

As I began to pay the bill, I received a call from Mama Sandi.

"Sweetheart, come to hospital. My baby is in here."

I quickly ended the call and gathered up all my things before leaving with AJ in my arms.

"Mommy why we leaving ?"

"We have to go somewhere."

"Where ?"

"Stop asking questions."

It was a silent ten minute drive to the hospital. I parked and grabbed a half asleep AJ, running inside.  I found the hospital floor and saw everyone sitting down. 

"NANA !" Aj shouted before running to Sandi and Monica.

"What happened ?" I whispered to Pops. He looked at me and sighed.

" He came to visit and he just collapsed. I never seen my son like this." He said with more tears falling down his face. Before I could say anything else, the doctor walked in.

"Family of Aubrey Graham ?"

All of us immediately stood up and threw questions at him.

"Please all of you calm down. He is doing fine. He isn't feeding himself properly and was dehydrated.  "

"Thank god it wasn't worse." Melissa said, clasping her smooth , darkskin hands together.

"Only one person at at time to visit him and he first requested a Robyn ?"

"I'm Robyn." I said, walking behind him to Aubrey's room. I arrived in Aubrey's room to see him trying to take out his IVs and yelling at a nurse.

"Aubrey. Stop. Sorry for him." I said, in a stern voice, causing him to wide eyed and calm down. The nurse finished fixing him up a little and she quickly left the room.

"So what's going on ?"

"What are you talking about ?"

"Aubrey, don't play me. I know you love to eat and you stay stacked with Smartwater so don't play. Why are you here ?"

"I haven't been in the mood." He said.

"That's a fucking lie and you know it. Don't make me lie to the doctor and make him give you pills to take."

"Ok damn.  Nicki and I been having issues."

"And what else ?"

"Why do you need to know ?"

"Because our son does not need to be in a bad environment with the constant yelling. And plus you are the father of him so of course I would be concerned. And did you get a cast ?" I said, looking at his left leg.

"Yeah I broke it on my way down."

Everyone else strolled in like they didn't hear the doctor say one person at one time. 

"DADDY !" AJ yelled, before jumping on the bed and wrapping his arms around him.

"Hey buddy,"

"Why you in the sick people place ?"

"Becuase daddy is hurt ?"

"Why ?"

"Becuase someone hurt me."

"Why ?"

"Because they were mad."

"Why ?"

"Aj stop asking questions."

The doctor walked in once again and started talking to us about Aubrey's leg.

"Well it seems like you basically need  caretaker with the help for your leg."

Everyone looked around like they didn't hear what he said. I knew his mom and dad couldn't because they were going back to Canada in two days. Melissa and Noah cant because of their kids are wild. Everytime you go to their house , its a mess. Ryan can't because he travels constantly. So I guess it was up to me.

"I can take care of him."

"Great. He is able to leave right now with you." The doctor said, before walking out.

"Melissa and Noah can you take Aj for the night ?" I asked.

"GIrl  you don't have to ask. He was talking about Jasmine the whole time."

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy."

"Bye." We said in unison. I help Aubrey up and we went to the car.

"I want to drive." He said.

"No idiot. You have a hurt leg what the fuck ?"

"Never let me do anything I want." he huffed, sound like his own three year old son.

"I don't care."

I got in the front seat and drove off to my house. Light RnB music played in the background. I pulled up in my driveway and helped him inside.  i gave him some water and his medication  pills. I laid him down and he pulled me into his chest.

"Aubrey stop it."

"I missed you so much." He whined.

I pulled myself away from his embrace. And once again, he pulled me back in.

"Aubrey stop."

"I can't stop my feelings for you. I can't and I won't."

"Please don't do this."

"She hits me and she can't love me like you can." He whispered with his eyes getting droopy before he was forced into his sleep from the medication.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - 

Vote and Comment.