Chapter 2

Hey, mom and dad I'm sorry that I'm doing this but I'm 23 now you can't just keep me locked up forever ..... I can't tell you where I'm going because if I do you'll look for me I can't have you worry your already so occupied on helping your other children and I'm just the one you take your anger out on but I hope you know I'm doing this for you , you have always said you hated me and I don't deserve this life so bye...
You stopped writing and read over your note when you felt something rub against your leg you looked down and saw it was your puppy akira but you call her savage
you looked at her then hugged her then put her down and the note then walked towards the door and put your hand on it when you heard a whimper, you turned around and saw savage looking at you with puppy eyes. " you wanna come with me " you asked the dog like she could answer you back . You picked up akira and got her leash and some food for her and ran out the door . You ran down the street a few blocks till you reached you best friend Sophia's house you knocked on the door and she answered. " hey Gurl " she said while answering the door " hey soph " you said while leaning in for a hug. She hugged you " do you wanna come in " she asked while stepping to the side . You walked into her house and you both went up to her room. " hey Um soph I um just ran away from home and I don't know where to go but I'm gonna need you to come with me or my parents might come here and hurt you and I don't need you getting hurt because that would hurt me also" you said super fast . " I-I can't just leave what about this house and * KNOCK KNOCK* there's somone at the door you said while you both ran over to the window you looked out and saw it was the cops and your mum . "W-we need to go Sophie or we will get caught " you said while starting at your best friend. " ok I'll go " she said " but I'll need some clothes " she said while grabbing a back pack and shoving clothes in it *BOOM* you heard " I think that's  the cops " you whispered while fixing savage in your arms . "Ok lets  go" she said while walking towards the window. Sophia opened the window and jumped out onto the half roof and we slid  down a support beam . We hit the ground and started to run through the woods behind her house.
~~time skip 3 hours later ~~~
" Sophia can we stop nowwwwwwww" you groaned " Fine there seems to be a office building up here maybe the people can help us " she said while we walked towards the building. We walk up to the office and knock on the door and wait for somone to answer but no one comes so we walk in . "IS ANYONE IN HERE " Sophia yells while looking around.
You hear the elevator on the other side of the room  and three boys talking .