Chapter 12

It's the next day. Last night you went to the doctor and they cleared you of having to use crutches. You are now able to walk but you have to use a walking boot that you can take on and off.
•intro over•
You wake up and instantly feel pain in your head and side. You rub your head to try to suppress the pain in your head and when the pain lessens you look down to see blood in your bed. You jump up quickly and look all over your body for the source of the blood when you see the scar your "Dad" but what you would call him Drunk Satan gave you before you ran away opens up. You slowly start to get out of bed but first you put your walking boot on.then go as fast as you can't to the bathroom, you grab a towel and stop the blood then put a bandage on your stomach so the place wouldn't get infected or open again,You grab your phone and and walk out your bathroom to Simons door. You knock on the door then wait for him to answer. You hear rustling from inside his room then you hear someone yelling  " come in ". You walk through the door to see he was filming a unboxing video and you interrupted. " oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt" you said while slowly turning to leave the room. "It's fine whatcha need " he said in a calm voice . " is JJ here " you asked sheepishly " yes and he shouldn't be filming we finished playing golf with friends like 10 minutes ago so he probably is editing " Simon answered. " ok thank you " you said then walked out the room.
You go back to your room and change into leggings and a lil uzi vert jumper. Then walked towards the stairs. You got to the steps and looked down them . You slowly made your way down. You got to the floor JJs room is on then walked to his room. You knock on JJs door and hear footsteps. JJ opens the door and walks back to his computer." Hey how are you y/n" Jide asks "I'm good... what are you doing today?" "Well my job but after that I'm going to be going to a fancy dinner " he answered . " cool who is going " I ask . " just me Simon Josh freya and Lewis and this contract person named Jenifica and her daughter Gabby " JJ said. " is this a business dinner?" You asked while walking over to his bed and sitting down . " yeah I guess but it isn't really a huge deal " he said in a serious manner . " cool" you said trying to not laugh from the awkwardness. " oh yeah I was wondering if you would like to help Freya and Lewis out with merch sales we can pay you and stuff but we kinda need some extra help with it if it's fine with you" . "Oh I would love to help... and you don't have to pay me i kinda feel bad for you guys letting me live here while I'm hurt" you said sheepishly. " great, if you want you can come to the meeting later today and we can discuss you helping then" he said smiling. " sure... what do I wear ?" You asked . " ummm something dressy but a little casual because after we might go to a bar or something after " he said . " ok " you replied then walked out his room.
*TIME SKIIIIIP*
You are getting ready and put on a short black dress with a white leather jacket with gold details and white Adidas with gold details.
You walked out your room to Simons and yell " AYE YO SIMONÉ ARE YOU READY" .
"YEAH JUST WAIT A SECOND BITCH"he yelled back jokingly. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH, OH WAIT YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF AREN'T YOU" you scream back with sass. Simon hops out his room with a shoe in his hand trying to put it on , you looked at him then rolled your eyes and walked away.