Chapter 16

You and gabby both got down the stairs and you started making eggs and waffles while she was making bacon. You both finish making the food then you tweet: Just made breakfast 😬😉 with a picture of it all on the table then tagged , Simon ,Josh, Vik, and JJ .
You hear what sounds like a hundred animals running down the stairs. The boys get to the kitchen and sit at the table looking hungry as heel👠 but the only one not there is Simon. " hey gabs where is Simon" you ask. " I don't know maybe he didn't see the tweets " she said then looked away awkwardly .  All the boys got their food then walked up the stairs all screaming thank you. You walk over to the table with your food and sat down with gabby. We start to eat in dead silence until I get a call. I pickup my phone and see it sophia. " hey I Gotta take this" you say then walk out the kitchen. " hey what's up soph" you say after you answer the phone. " Y/NNNNNNN IM PREGERSSSSS!!!" Sophia screamed into the phone. " YOUR WHAT?!?!?!" You scream into your phone. Sophia is like a older sister to you. " I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell Nathan can you help me?" She says while crying. " Are you gonna keep the baby?" You ask . " I don't know... I'm kinda young...I think I might tho" she says while still crying. " OMGGGGGGGGG IM GONNA BE A AUNT" you exclaim happily. "WHAT HAPPEND" you hear gabby yell while bursting through the door with a frying pan. " I'm gonna be a aunt" you explain to gabby. " OMA GOSH!!! AND JJ IS THE UNCLEEE LEGIT GOALS!" She yells . You roll your eyes then say " Soap I'm gonna come back to Texas I don't care if I'm not cleared I have to come see you" . " ok I'll see you then" she says with a sniffle. " ok bye" you say then hang up. You motion for Gabby to follow you then you run up the stairs. When you get to your floor you see Simon walk out his room with wet hair" Hey is there still food downstairs I was in the shower" he asks, " yeah there should be some eggs and bacon left you say with a smile. Simon walks past you and you turn around to see him and Gabby both make creepy eye contact then Simon smirk at gabby then run down the stairs. You run to your room and grab your laptop and a phone charger before running down the stairs with gabby at your heels. You go to JJs room and knock on the door but you don't hear a answer but you hear him screaming so you walk in anyways. You go into his room to see him throwing his control on the ground and it landing next to you. You pick up his controler and walk over to him and hand it to him.