Chapter 5

(Nathan's POV)
I walk into Sophia's room and see her laying on the bed, she looks up at me then motions for me to come over . I walk over to Sophia and sit on the chair next to her bed ." Hey " she said " hi " I said back awkwardly, we both stare at each other awkwardly her eyes are so beautiful I think to myself no Nathan you can't like her You just met her.
(Sophia's POV)
Nathan and I are both awkwardly staring into each other's eyes when Nathan starts to lean in I lean in also and our lips meet half way we keep kissing until we hear a squeal in the background we break the kiss and I look over to see y/n fangirling by the door." I TOLD YOU I SHIP ITTTTTTTTTTT" she yells.
*time skip YO*
( third person)
It's been a few months since Sophia's attack and in that time Sophia and Nathan have become boyfriend and girlfriend and you and her moved in with him and Landon . You are a editor along side Trent and Levi and you sometimes film whenever they need another person or no one else can. You get payed full time and get about 10$ a day which is a lot compared to what you use to get.... nothing.

(Your POV)
"SOPHIA WHERE ARE MY SHOES " you yelled while throwing things about your room looking for them " I DONT KNOW THEY ARENT MINE " she yelled back from another room. You dug through a few more clothes  till you found them and put them on you looked at your outfit in the mirror next to your bed then left the room. " AYE YO LANDON LETZ GO I HAVE TO RECORD WITH PLEBSTON AT 4:00 AND ITS 3:30 pm" I yelled while running to Landon's room then banging on the door . " CALM DOWN IM COMING " he said while opening the door . I grab Landon's arm once he gets out the room and pull him out the door then to his car .
~~skipping car ride~~
We got to the offices and it's 3:54 and I sprint inside and to my computer and unlock it and pull up mincraft and skype . I get up and walk over to Trent and Levi and say hi then I go to Prestons office and see him making a thumbnail " hey plebston ready to record " I ask out of breath from running " sure I'm ready but um is it ok if vikk records with us he asked . " yeah it's Gucci " I said , I've edited a few videos with vikk in them and he seems pretty nice I thought to myself. I run back to my office and see I'm getting a skype call from Preston I answer it and see Vikk is already in it "HI Vikk " I said and waved at him " HI y/n" he Said back.
-- TIMESKIP --
" Thank you for watching this episode of MONEY WARS please subscribe to this plebeian we call Vikk and put in the comment section if you want to see more y/n in the videos because she funny so yeah BYEEEEE " Preston said then stopped the video. The three of you talked for a few more minutes then Preston said " hey I gotta go I'm on that video grind I gotta record a few so I will have some for when I go to Cali " ok bye Vikk said and Preston hung up . " so y/n how......" YO VIKK WHY ARE YOU TALKIN TO YOSELF " you heard a boys voice in say  as you heard someone open a door. " I'm not ,I'm talking to y/n she is a editor for Preston " Vikk said back  ." Oh well Yo y/n " The guy said  "Sup mate " you said happily while picking up a banana and pealing it, you hadn't eaten this morning and you were so hungry. " What did you need jj ? "Vikk asked while scooting over a little so the person can come into the screen. You bit down on the banana and looked up and saw both guys staring at you , you stuck your tongue out which had  gushy nasty chewed up banana on it then said " like what you see" .  The guy who just walked in  choked and said " naw that's so cringe " then laughed very obnoxiously .  " Oh yeah Vikk I came in here to ask if you wanted to record a gangbeasts " " sure... oh can y/n play also if she want to  "vikk asked . " sure y/n can play , do you want to?"the guy said " sure but um I don't actually know your name " you said while hiding your face in your hair." Oh my name is Olajide Olatunji but you can call me jj" he said .