Chapter 20

^^ this video is soooo adorable watch if you want or don't I don't tell you what to do
—————
" fine truth" Jj answers. " ok ummmm do you actually love me" you ask. " ummm I-...
—————
Its the day after JJ got to Texas. You and JJ are laying in your bed. You stare at his arm that's wrapped around you listing to his steady breaths as he's sleeping. You try taking his arm off you but he keeps just pulling you closer. You finally give up and stare at the wall of your room. You have (insert fandom) posters all over your wall which to be honest is kind of embarrassing. You feel jj start to move and you pretend to be sleeping. " I know your awake" he says in his dreary morning voice. You look down at him and smile. You try getting up again but his arms wrap around you tighter. You both sit there in silence for a few minutes before you hear him start to snore. You grab his arm and move it slowly. Once you get out you roll over and fall off the bed with a loud thud, that is sure to wake up everyone in the house. You lay there for a second face flat on the ground before flipping over to see JJ looking over the bed. You both stare at each other for a second before breaking out in laughter. " smooth "  he said before rolling back over.

You and JJ got bored so you insisted on driving Preston's McLaren. Preston does not like people driving his car but he puts his extra key in his safe for emergencies. JJ decided to drive instead because you have the rule that whoever drives gets to pick the music. You are looking out the window in silence while JJ is singing all the words to some random song. You slowly feel yourself drifting off to sleep.

JJ stops the car and gets out, he goes to your side of the car and tries to shake you awake.
" Dude we're at Starbucks " JJ says softly.
" five more minutes" you whined. "Dude I already avoided all the potholes so you'd sleep fine, so wake the hell up" JJ exclaimed.
" thank you for being so considerate now let me sleep oh and get me a zebra hot chocolate" you said without opening your eyes. JJ closed the door and walked inside and took a while to get your drink. He got back to the car a few minutes later and got in. He put your drink in the cup holder and set a cookie in your lap ( you're still asleep). He starts to drive off making sure to hit every pot hole humanly possible. You woke up from all the motion. " UGH CURSE YOU GOVERNMENT!!JUST USE MY DAMN TAXES TO FILL THESE HOLES WITH CEMENT DAMNIT" you screamed out the open window. You looked over at JJ to see him smiling. " hey it isn't funny ass hole " you pouted.

You and JJ get back to your house. Preston wasn't too happy about you taking his car but Nathan sure was happy about the blog footage he was getting. you and JJ walk past them and go to your room. You and JJ lay down and talk for a little while. " You know you never answered my question from yesterday" you whispered to JJ. " what question" he turned to you confused. " do you actually love me?" You asked while playing with his hair. " I mean I don't really know what Love feels like but I think so?" JJ answers quietly.
" I don't really know how to feel and we haven't really confirmed anything but I think I love you too" you said to JJ but he was asleep. You started singing Tear in my heart by Twentyonepilots (saying he instead of she) while still playing with JJs hair.
———