Chapter 3

" No Nathan that's bull shrimp I didn't fly I was falling with style " the boy with brown hair said "ya Nathan no human can actually fly" another boy said " what about those people with those fudging wings" the tall brown hair guy said .
"EXCUSE ME" you yelled , all the boys looked at you " UM I NEED TO PEE SO CAN YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING AND SHOW ME WHERE A BATHROOM IS " You said while looking at them sheepishly. " who are you " the boy in a white hoodie with a pixelated fire on it   Said " A GIRL WHO HAS TO PEE " you yelled accidentally scaring savage . " the bathroom is over here the tall guy said as he lead me over to a back room .

"So the bathroom's right here" he said . " thank you... um can you hold my puppy ummm.... what's your name " " Nathan " he said while holding out his hands . You gave Nathan the puppy then went to the bathroom.

(Sophia's POV)
"Umm... do you know who we are " the boy in the black hoodie with blue pixelated fire on it said ." No" I said confused , " oh then um I'm Landon that's Preston he said while pointing to the guy with the white hoodie on , and that's Nathan he said while pointing at the boy walking towards us with savage in his arms. I walk over and try to take savage out of the boys arms but savage starts to growl so I slowly back away" I guess she really likes you" I said . Nathan looks down at the puppy and pulls her closer to him" guess so ".
( your POV)
You were washing your hands till you hear a dog growl "SAVAGE" you whispered while grabbing a paper towel and wiping your hands off then running out the bathroom to see savage cuddling up to Nathan and Sophia by them petting savage. " I SHIP ITTTTTTT LIKE FED EX" you yelled while walking towards them . Nathan walks over to me and puts savage in my arms " I'm not into beastiality " he said while looking down at her and petting behind her ear. " I wasn't talking about the dog " you said while wiggling your eyebrows at him and Sophia .