Chapter 21

You were sitting alone in your room. JJ had left to go back to where he lives. You sit alone in your room thinking. You tend to over think a lot and it really may be the death of you. At moments like these it makes you remember when you were a teen and your parents had just beaten you up. You'd sit in your room for hours crying. You always thought it was your fault that they didn't love you. You blame yourself for being the way you are.  " HEY MY BEYOTCH " sophia bursts into your room. " hey soph " he exclaim tryin to sound as happy as possible. " what's wrong y/n" she said concerned. " nothing why do you think something is wrong" you said maybe a little too quick. " your my best friend I know all your facial expressions by heart , Now spill" she said unamused. " nothings wrong I just can feel myself falling into old habits" you said quietly. When you were younger you suffered from bad anxiety and depression. " I think that means we  need to go on a trip" sophia said excited.
————-
You were packing for your trip when you got a text from JJ.
Bold=Ksi
Underlined=you
Hey! I got home safely can I FaceTime ya
Hi, sure you can call I'm packing for a trip with Sophia.
FaceTime call starts
Hey bro how are you
I'm fine I guess
Oh ok. Where ya goin uhhh on your trip
I don't know yet soph-
Do you wanna date...
Ummm that was random but uh sure
Sorry I just really wanted to ask you but didn't know how
No it's fine I just wasn't expecting it
* awkward silence *
Welp this is awkward let's talk about something else.
We can talk about how I pummeled Joe weller in the fight and I'm about to do the same thing to Logan Paul ( No hate idgaf about who wins or who loses I just feel like he would say that)
Yeah that was a good fight...just please don't get hurt fighting Logan I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt.
Dude I'm gonna beat his a** there ain't sh*t that pussy could do to me
*knocking noise*
I hope so uh I have to go sophia is here to get me bye
Bye
————
"Sorry, sophia you can come in" you screamed.
" What it is!what's up!what's up!" Sophia screamed back as she walked in. "Ready to go" she asked. " yep " you answers then threw your backpack over your back.
||||||||-//////////
You were sitting in the back of the car with chase and savage while Sophia was driving to wherever the heck you were going. Chase was not crying much which made your job easy...