Chapter 11

It's been about 8 weeks since you had to stay at the SIDEMEN house and since then you have been a complete couch potato. You have been sitting in your room and when you weren't you were hopping around the upstairs floor trying to make sure you didn't become the size of Jupiter because you noticed that you were gaining weight   . Today is the day you have to go to the hospital so you can get a boot instead of a cast but you can't go till 10:00 at night... Stupid hospital times ...
--------------
You hopped out your room because you forgot your crutches and into Simon room. He was laying on his bed doing something on his phone. You hop over to him without him even realizing it and jump onto him while yelling " SPARTAAAAAAA" with a loud thump "OI WHAT THE FUCK" Simon yelled while pushing you off of him. You and Simon in the little time you have been there had gotten really close and became good friends but not to the level you and Preston were at. " I got bored" you answered while laughing. SO YOU HAVE TO CANNON BALL ONTO MY FUCKING STOMACH" he said while sitting up. " yep" you said then stood up. You fixed your balance then hopped back into you room then sat down and turned on the tv. A few minutes later JJ comes walking into your room. " YO get out da bed your coming with us to film football videos with the cal's " he said while grabbing the remote and turning off your tv. " DO I HAVVVVVVVE TOOOOO" you whined " YES YOU LAZY ASS" he yellled while pulling you out the bed. " Ok fine get out and I'll get ready to go if you get your sorry ass out my room" you said with a smirk. JJ flipped you off then walked out the room " DONT LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU" you screamed while standing up . You hopped over to the bathroom next to your room and brushed your teeth and washed your face. You went over to your desk and did you make up and hair.Then you got dressed. You grabbed your back pack and put it on then you got your crutches and slowly made it to the stairs. You sat down at the steps and slowly slid you way down then with the noise of the crutches hitting the stairs behind you, you dragged the crutches with you. You got to the final step then grabbed the banister and pulled yourself up then grabbed your crutches and use them to go to the kitchen. You get to the kitchen to see Josh on his phone. You go over to Josh and poke his face to try to get his attention but he was still just typing away at his phone so you take it out of his hand and try to get away as fast as you could but he caught up to you in a instant but he let you get to the couch  but then walked over and snatched it out your hand." Good try but maybe next time you should try to run a bit faster" josh said then walked away. " I CANT RUN REMEMBER " you yelled back. JJ came walking down the stairs and you come towards him. " yo ready to go " JJ said while grabbing his keys and a hat because #baldksi... you and JJ go outside to see Josh waiting for you.
~~Time skip~~
You all get to the field to see Tobi cal and cal warming up. You crutch over to to them with JJ walking the same pace next to you. " hello Y/n" Calsqueezy said while winking. " hi calrefrigerator... what wrong with your eye" you said while smirking. He rolled his eyes then walked over to the camera and set it up.
"Yo y/n do you wanna be the person doing the dares in my video" JJ asks while kicking a football around sore you said while walking over by the camera and sitting down
~~time skip~~
" ok your final dare is..." you said trying to build dramatic tension as you read the dare." Whoever makes the first crossbar has to um... kiss me on the cheek or lips... but I get to choose " you said then blushed. Everyone lined up and tried to hit the cross bar. Everyone went up and got really close. Then it got to calluxes turn and he hits it ( even tho he is really bad) and everyone screams and cheers for him. They all set up for the screen of you two kissing and then they start the camera. You two slowly lean in you closing your eyes and waiting for him to kiss you which he is taking a hella long time making you slowly regretting reading the comment then your lips meet someone else's. the lips feel familiar you open your eyes to see your kissing JJ not cal. You pull back and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand " EEWWWWW " you say jokingly. " you know you liked it" JJ said with smirk. " RAPE I WAS JUST RAPED I HAD NO WAY OUT OR ANY CONSENT" you screamed while laughing . Everyone laughed then JJ ended the video.
" can we leave so I can go wish my mouth out" you said in a joking tone. " DONT LIE Y/N YOU LOVED IT" calsqueezy said with a smirk.