Chapter 18

*10months later*
You were cleared by the doctor eight months ago so you moved back to Texas. While you were gone Preston broke up with Paige and got engaged to Brianna. For the past few months you have been helping Sophia with the whole baby stuff. Sophia gave birth last month and named the boy chase aka clickbait. Because Sophia is a model you became Chases Nanny. You didn't have much time for playing video games anymore so you became a daily vlogger ( I've been watching too much Logan Paul FML)
———————
Today JJ and the boys are visiting to see the baby and for a fan meet up.
———————
You sophia and Chase are in the car going to the airport to pick JJ up . You and Sophia decide on the way there you want to prank JJ so you stop at Target. You and Sophia walk into target you holding "Clickbait" in your arms. You walk past the veggietables ( I spelled it like that on purpose deal with it) section and follow the signs to the toy section. You pick a toy baby, a rainbow toy because Chase took it while you were picking babies, and a Baby blanket. You and Sophia pay for the stuff and you hand chase to Sophia and start vlogging.
Y- you
S-sophia
(Regular font is narrator in vlogs )
—————
Y-HI VLOG I KNOW THIS IS A WEIRD PLACE TO START THE VLOG BUT IM FABULOUS SO IT DOSENT MATTER
You screamed while walk-in through the parking lot
S-HI GUYS
Sophia yelled while taking Chases hand and making him wave at the camera . You put the camera away when you got to the car. You got in then drove to the airport
*time skip*
You just parked and you are setting your camera up in the car. " is this prank too mean" sophia asked while wrapping the fake baby in the blanket. You got out of the car and handed the real baby to Sophia and she handed the fake baby to you. Preston said he would meet you guys there so he could pick up vikk so you and Sophia waited a few more minutes. Sophia was feeding chase when Preston yeeted up. You all greeted each other and sophia handed the irl baby to Preston...
——————