Watch Me

After searching for.... I don't know how long... for more info about the eyeless killer, I started getting bored. Closing my laptop, I swiveled around in my chair, looking around my room.

My sleepy eyes fell on my closet doors.

Make over time!

Hey, a totally badass people-eating killer can look good too! I need a signature look! And a new name! Maybe I should wear a mask? Oh how about-

Oh, be quiet. I told you to do this before we came here, dumbass.

Pfft. Whatever.

Just go do your thing. I suggest black, and a mask that fits you. Your name should fit with who you are too, so match your outfit with that in mind too!

Who's going outfit crazy now?

She just ignored me. I would've rolled my eyes if I still had them.

After rummaging through my closet for a while, I decided to go with something comfy, but sexy.

I settled for a black tank top, black leggings, a (f/c) hoody and combat boots. I also grabbed a pair of fingerless gloves that reached up to just below my elbows. In conclusion, I look HAWT! To finish my look, I put on a mask, which was lying in the back of my closet. It was a plain (f/c) mask, which only covered my eyes and part of my nose, like the ones you wear to a masquerade ball. (Google it, I don't know how to make a link... or something...to show you... whatever)

While admiring myself in the mirror, I heard a thump downstairs. Frowning, I went downstairs, not bothering to take of my mask. I carefully treaded the stairs, like a cat getting ready to pounce. Peeking around the corner, I saw my mother lying sideways on the floor, still tied to the chair. She stopped laughing and was looking rather surprised herself. I sighed and face palmed, although the sigh sounded more like a frustrated growl. My mother just fell over.

"Seriously?! You managed to fall over? Gee, how hard were you laughing?" I ask, pinching the bridge of my nose again and closing my eyes in frustration.

She suddenly turned pale and widened her eyes, focusing on the spot behind me. Furrowing my brows in confusion, I looked behind me. Nothing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?" I ask. She didn't answer.

"Ugh. I don't have the patience for this." I say, turning again and trudged up the stairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs, my mother started screaming.

"What the fuck is it now?" I muttered angrily.

After trudging down the stairs again, fists and jaw clenched, I saw my mother, still on the floor, in a puddle of blood. Towering above her, was a figure I recognized from one of my binders.

Clockwork

"Why you little fucker! You killed my mother! She still had valuable information that I could've used! Not to mention that I wanted to kill her myself! But NOOOO!! you just had to just waltz in here, and kill her. Heck, I'm not even surprised you exist! Fuck! So much for that plan! I'm so gonna get you back for that one!"

Clockwork just looked at me, confused, then at my mother, who had her throat slit, then back at me again.

"Ha! You? Get back at me? Pfft. As if." she said

"Watch me." I growled, showing my pointed, feline-like teeth and slouching forward into a fighting stance.

"Sorry, princess, I don't have time to play." she said, completely unfazed, and walked out of the house. Just. Like. That.