Rescue Me

~Your PoV~

Tap, tap, tap

Dammit, I hate that noise. I really, really do.

I have no idea how long I've been here. I can't tell if it's night or day. I have no idea how to escape this prison with the friendly face.

The person that had captured me... it seems to have some sort of obsession with me. I never see it though, it never shows its face. He sends his little minions do feed me, send me messages... but I never see it, never hear it.

For what I've been guessing has been three days of being blindfolded, and locked in a standard bedroom, with a single bed, a dresser, and paper and pens on a small table. Why I would need those, if I can't see, I have no idea. There might be more in the cramped room, but I couldn't feel anything.

What's the point of keeping me blindfolded? To keep me from escaping?

...Answers. I need answers right now. I don't even know how I got here! I feel like a caged animal! I'm losing my mind all over again! I ran to what I guessed was the door and slammed my fists against it, screaming, yelling, trying to break out.

"Let me out! Please just let me out! I can't take it! I ca-"

Suddenly the door wasn't there anymore, and I was tumbling out into the halls. Or... I think it was the halls.

Did they decide to free me? Maybe its a trick... Despite that, I guessed I better make the most of it, and got up. I decided to walk down the halls, feeling the walls, anything I could, and try to make out my surroundings.

Lets see... a door... another door... more doors... how big is this place?! It's like the mansion's second floor!

Wait...

I tried clawing my blindfold off to see, no idea why I haven't done so earlier, and was surprised to find that... I couldn't feel it. I scratched and clawed at my face desperately, trying to find the seemingly non existent blindfold.

"Where is it?! Where is it?!" I yelled. I kept clawing at it, for some reason, and didn't stop, even when I started to smell my own blood. After a while, I stopped.

Tap, tap, tap

The sound of my own blood dripping on the floor. My own violet tears.

I fell to the floor, growling, and started clawing at the floors, then the walls, then my arms. I was trying to escape, even from myself. Soon, too much blood was lost, and I fell to the floor, bleeding, crying, and shrieking.

~Jack's PoV~

Based on what Slender told me, it's been four days, and I still couldn't see. I've been stumbling around the mansion, falling down stairs, stumbling over misplaced objects, trying to figure things out. Its frustrating, to say the least. Especially because I just fell down the stairs for what felt like the hundredth time today. This time, however, I didn't want to get up. I just laid there. What else is there to do?

After a long time, I was lifted up, possibly by Slender, considering how high up I was.

"Jack... what are you doing? This is very unlike you." he said. I didn't respond. How could I? I don't know the answer myself. I stayed quiet, unresponsive, until...

Until I heard that damned bird.

The same eerie bird we heard in the forest. The same goddamned bird that mocked me with it's freedom when they sacrificed me.

I snapped, twitching and clawing to get away. Slender dropped me, and I got up and ran in a random direction, right into a wall. It won't stop me! I clawed and slammed my fist against the wall, trying to break through. When that didn't work, I pushed myself away, stumbling to the floor, growling like and animal, and tried another direction.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut UP!" I screamed as I tried to escape. They're laughing, they won't shut up! They're mocking me!

Suddenly, my body jerked and my muscles tensed up. Someone must've hit a pressure point. I shook off the dizziness, but still stumbled to the floor. My thoughts slowed, and so did my movements.  I fell down, laying on my stomach, wondering what the hell is going on.

~Slender's PoV~

Jack is in no condition to go on the rescue mission. During his little.. episode, he injured a few residents, and destroyed anything in sight. Luckily, Jeff knew about  pressure points and put a stop to Jack's rampage.

I gathered all three proxies in the living room, along with a handful other 'Pastas who will be joining them on the mission.

"Let's go over the plan. Jeff, Laughing Jack and Jane , You three will be our Offence. Toby, Masky and Hoodie, you three are defence, and medics if necessary. Seedeater and Smile dog, you two are our distractions. Understood?" I ordered. They nodded in understanding and waited for me to continue.

"The mission is simple. We try to sneak in as silently as possible, looking for (Y/N), and if someone passes us, we terminate them. Any questions?" They shook their heads, and I nodded. Then I turned towards the entrance.

"Let's go rescue (Y/n)"

(I'm sorry this chapter is short, though it's mostly a filler. I'm also sorry for updating so late.. I'm trying to get more than 5 minutes on the computer, so I can't always update... Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)