Perfect Insanity

~EJ's PoV~

Jeff and I were walking in the forest, looking for an entrance to Zalgo's lair. I hugged my sides tightly, and stared off a bit, afraid I might fall apart if I let go.

"Jack, What's going on with you? Since when were you so... this?" Jeff asked.

I looked at him.

"It's your fault. You got me and (y/n) together, making me remember. I... It's like all the emotions I bottled up over the years are trying to escape... showing themselves all at the same time... And it's your fault!" Is say

'Hey, I didn't fall in love, here."

"BUT YOU GOT US TOGETHER! AND NOW SHE'S GONE, JEFF! SHE'S GONE!" I yelled, but quickly calmed myself down again and stared ahead.

"Sorry. I'm just worried." I mumble.

"Don't worry, bro"

"I really hope she's okay..."

~Your PoV~

I have been holed up in this goddamned place for a few days now. I refused to leave my room. At first, I was.. depressed. Then Val started coming back, telling me to ignore my emotions, like I always do, and get out of here.

I started going to training. I started eating and sleeping... I'm gonna need the energy.

Although, with each passing hour, my insanity became... worse.

The demon wanted to be let loose.

And I'm not going to stop her.

Zalgo's never gonna know what hit him.

At the moment, I was in my room, sitting on the floor, knees curled up, and rocking myself back and forth, occasionally giggling insanely.

I'm far gone.

I decided. Today was the day I got out of here.

I woke the demon.

~Back to EJ's PoV~

After what felt like hours of searching, we found nothing. Right now, we were retracing our steps and trying again. I was getting annoyed.

Suddenly, I fell through the thick blanket of leaves. My reflexes and instincts kicked in and I grabbed the side of the hole, my feet weren't even touching the ground beneath.

"Jeff! I think I found it!"

"A trap door? Seriously? I knew Zalgo was an idiot, but seriously..." he mumbled and walked over to me.

He helped me up and we both studied the hole.

"Welp, only one way to go..." Jeff said, then pushed me down the hole. I gave a surprised yelped and fell into the hole, landing just barely on my feet, stumbling a bit.

"Phew..." Then Jeff landed on top of me.

"Ugh... dude... watch you landing." I grunted.

We stood up and examined the scene.

We were... surprised...

It looked like a pack of wild animals were let loose here. No... a demon was let loose.

Bodies laid everywhere, blood decorated the walls...

We walked down the halls, trying to be sneaky, but it seems like every one was already killed.

Who could've managed this?

We came to a large room, where Zalgo was on his knees, breathing heavily through three of his mouths.

"Zalgo...? What the hell?" Jeff said.

"The girl... she... she... I created a monster... she almost got to me." he said. he sounded almost normal now.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" I yelled, already wanting to rip his head off. If he killed her... I swear I'd...

"She's alive. She.... escaped."

I turned to Jeff.

"You don't think she did all that, do you? Single-handedly? That's.... whoa...." I said.

"CRAP! We gotta go find her!" I said after a while. I turned and ran for an exit. Jeff soon followed behind.

"How did she do this? No, that doesn't matter. Let's go back to the Mansion, and see if she's there." Jeff said.

We found an exit and ran full-speed to the Mansion.

We burst through the door, breathless.

BEN looked at us, eyes wide.

"Hey, EJ's out of his room! Good, 'cuz you guys have to see this..." he said and pointed to the TV.

The news was on, and was showing a mental asylum.

"-Officers recently captured the latest killer to be roaming the streets, (y/n) (l/n), although, she now goes by the name Katara Cain. She has killed half a neighborhood in an hour and seems to be very insane. This girl seems to eat people as well, adding to her reasons for being here." The camera showed KC in a straightjacket, violently snarling and thrashing around. She had a mouthgaurd on her face as well. She looked so... broken.

She shrieked and snarled, sounding demonic.

"I'll kill you all! You hear me? I'll escape! You CAN'T keep me away from him again!" She yelled at the reporters, who were filming her through a small window in her door.

She was absolutely terrifying.

"You've seen it for yourselves folks. An Eyeless girl who is very, very insane indeed. This is Laura Parks, at the (town name) Mental Hospital. Up next, we have Sandy with the weather."

I stared at the screen.

I know where to find her.

(So, sorry... This chapter is a bit short... and probably bad too... Meh... Proxy Problems is probably better. READ MAH JOURNAL! VERY IMPORTANT INFORATION THERE!!! STAY InSaNe!)