I'm so Sorry

~Your PoV~

My hands were shaking uncontrollably by the time we reached the kitchen, where most of the 'Pastas already were. I was still covered in blood, and my non-existent eyes were, surprisingly, brimmed with tears.

Mostly, I'm not on the brink of tears because of what I've done, I hated Clock and she hated me, I'm not unfamiliar with killing people either. No, I was afraid of being exiled, of suddenly being seen as wrong.

I don't want to lose my only real family...

Eyeless saw me shaking, and laced his fingers through mine.

"It'll be fine. I won't let them hurt you." he whispered. I smiled faintly at him. Neither of us had our masks on, but we didn't care at the moment. I leaned against him, as we stared at the closed door that lead to the kitchen.

"Here goes nothing" I said and pushed open the door.

As I walked into the kitchen, teary-eyed and bloodstained, all eyes turned to us. Well, eyes and faceless... something.

"Uhm.... we have a bit of an... issue" I said nervously.

Jane, who was following behind us, pushed through to the front and said: "KC ate Clockwork in her sleep."

I glared daggers into the back of her head, and everyone started muttering to each other.

"I-I... It wasn't on purpose, I-I s-swear! I was framed!" I squeaked nervously behind Jane. Why did everyone have to be so much taller than me?

"Katara, what happened? Answer truthfully, I'll know when you lie." Slender said.

"I-I... I don't know what happened! I woke up covered in blood and Clockwork's watch was in my hands!"

"Let me see the watch" Slender said. Huh? I didn't expect that.

"Eh?"

"The watch. I want to make sure it's hers. If your... 'theory' is correct and you were framed, I would want to prove it."

I stared at him for a while.

He... believed me?

I blinked and turned around, heading upstairs to go find the watch. I reached EJ's room, opening the door, which I was pretty sure was open, and looked for the watch. Instead of finding the watch in the corner where I threw it earlier, I found it on the bedside table, along with a note.

He Comes.

I stared wide eyed at the simple two words.

Who comes?

Why come?

Am I involved?

I involuntarily gave a small squeak, and backed away from the table, already beginning to hyperventilate again.

I looked around, searching for more possible clues, and my gaze wandered over to the walls. In the corner, close to where I threw the clock, was a message in blood.

Don't Tell.

Empty threats. That's all they are. Who is Coming? Why can't I tell anyone? My head was aching with theories and ideas, all the information and anxieties crashing against the protective walls of my skull, frantically pounding like they're trying to escape.

My eyes were wide, and it felt as if the walls are closing in. I stumbled to a clean corner right next to the window and curled up in a ball, clutching my head, wanting it to stop.

Am I going insane for a second time? Is that even possible?

Can you break what's already broken?