The Animal

(More Gore!)

~3rd person's PoV ~

"Let's get outta here while we still can" (y/n) say, police sirens blaring in the distance.

"Heh, good idea" Jack said.

They untangled themselves from each other and turned to Jeff, who was waiting for them. They sprinted through the endless maze of corridors until they finally reached the exit. They burst through the doors, but were halted by a large crowd of police officers. (y/n) and EJ smirked, showing their sharp teeth, and charged at the officers.

(y/n) raked her razor-sharp claws through one of their chests, making blood spray all over her, and took a huge bite out of his throat, causing more blood to soak her clothes. Jack kneed one in the gut, making them bend over, and dug his claws into the back of the officer's neck, then he ripped the officer's head clean off. He dropped the head on the ground, and pounced on the nearest officer, ripping and biting off limbs and getting soaked in blood. (Y/n) lunged at another officer, who managed to shoot her in the stomach, making her cry out in pain and rage, and then broke his neck. They managed to kill them all by the time Jeff could process the scene and grab his knife.

"Damn..." Jeff said.

Jack and (y/n) both exploded in gales of insane laughter.

"Okay, let's go, ya wackos" Jeff said after they stopped snickering.

"I want to do that again!" (y/n) said

"Let's go!" EJ said, running off to a random house, (y/n) following close behind.

Jeff sighed and twirled his knife. He gave a small insane giggle and went to the Mansion.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to break 'em outta jail. What idiot goes on a murder spree in broad daylight?" he muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, Jack and (y/n) were slaughtering anyone and everyone they found.

Ripping heads off and munching on organs.

This whole thing lasted for... about twenty minutes, the time it took for Slender to find out and retrieve them.

"You two are supposed to be the smart ones" he scolded.

In response he just got an insane giggle from the both of them. Slender sighed and teleported them to the Mansion.

They were too far gone at the moment to listen.

He dropped the snickering, blood-soaked teens on the floor of the living room and crossed his arms. He looked like a parent who just caught his kids breaking something. (y/n) and Jack weren't intimidated by him, as a matter of fact, they didn't even look at him.

~Slenderman's PoV~

"(y/n), it's wonderful to have you back, but I have a few questions regarding your imprisonment by Zalgo."

She abruptly stopped her snickering and looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Don't wanna talk about it." she said harshly.

"(y/n), it's important!"

A crash was heard, and all gazes, including my own, turned to the source of the sound.

At the front door, which had been thrown open with much force, stood Clockwork. Alive, missing her clock, furious, and covered in cuts and bruises.

"You bloody assholes! When you were saving Missy over here, didn't you once think that maybe, just maybe, Zalgo imprisoned me?! You just left!" she yelled.