Epilogue

~Your PoV~

When we got home, Jack and I went to his room, and the others went off to do their own thing. Everyone needed a bit of time to themselves.

We were hurt... physically and emotionally...

Everyone got hurt because of us, and we got hurt because of them. For the rest of the afternoon, there was a dark cloud hanging over everyone...

* * *

~3rd PoV~

"They're gone!" Toby yelled as he ran down the steps.

"What do you mean 'they're gone'?!" Masky yelled from the couch.

"I mean (Y/N) and EJ!" he yelled back, then shoved a note out to him.

"They left a note, too..." he mumbled.

Masky took the note hesitantly, then straightened out the paper, which Toby had crushed in his hand. Masky read out loud.

"'During the last few weeks or so, a lot has happened.

After Today, we decided it's a bit much. Either we get hurt, or people around us do. People we care about. So, we are moving out. We're going to live somewhere more secluded. If medical skills are really, truly needed, we're here, but don't come searching for no reason. We moved out to get away, after all.

We appreciate all you guys have done, but for now, this is goodbye

~ (Y/N) & Jack'"

Everyone was silent. They didn't know what to say. After all... what was there to say?

Jack and (Y/N) escaped to a small cabin in the woods, quite a distance away from the mansion. They had packed all their things, and snuck out, leaving a note on Jack's bedroom door. They would miss the others, and they knew that, but they had each other. As long as they were together, they were happy.

As long as they were together, they'll be okay

The End