The Other Side

~Hoodie's PoV~

We ran through the doors, out to freedom, and I almost choked on my own excitement.

But it was wasted.

After the blinding light, we walked out to... a doctor's office.

It was the same one where we faced it again. Masky still had (Y/N) in his arms, and was just standing there, confused as hell, no doubt.

(Y/N) mumbled softly, and rubbed her eyes. Well, eye sockets. She paused and looked around, then frantically patted Masky. She paused for a few seconds again.

"...Masky?" She said, looking at him.

Masky nodded. "Yeah... Hoodie is here, too." He thought for a second. "Can you see us?" (Y/N) shook her head sadly. Masky grumbled something under his breath, then sighed.

"Right. Should've known." He said

"Uhm... Tim... I don't know about you, but I think that might've been a portal or something, and I would really like to get out of here." I said. Masky nodded, without a word, or looking at me and walked over to the door. I strode over, and opened the door, then we ran down the hall again.

It looked exactly the same, right down to the door with the bright white light at the end.

And once again, as I guessed, we ended up back in the office as soon as we stepped through.

"Portals" I breathed out. I scratched my cheek. "There has to be some way out..." I muttered to myself. I looked up at Masky, watching him explain a few thinks to (Y/N).

Wait...

                        (Y/N)

I looked at her, then the door.

"Tim, follow me...." Without another word, I jogged down the hall again, up to the door again. I turned to him.

"Stay right here for a sec... I want to test something." I said, then walked out the door. Sure enough, I stepped out into fresh air and sunlight. I gave a cry of triumph, then walked back inside.

"It's (Y/N)! This place is trapped so that we can't take (Y/N) away!" I told them.

"Well... then how do we get out of here?!" Masky yelled. I cringed slightly, then shakes my head disapprovingly. I fished around in my pockets for my phone. I pulled it out and called BEN. Luckily, he picked it up after the first ring.

"Hey, we need a favour. Get your ass over here" I said. Without so much as a smart remark, the blonde shimmered into view in front of me.

"What'cha need, Frowny?" BEN said, looking around casually and shoving his hands in his pockets. I ignored the clever nickname, and gestured to (Y/N).

"Take her to the Mansion. We'll catch up later" I said. BEN, having learnt his lesson to ask stupid questions when I'm giving orders, took (Y/N) from Masky and flickered out of view. I turned to Masky, who was standing there, staring like an idiot. I sighed and shook my head. "Let's find the others" I said, then turned around. This was too easy.

~3rd Person PoV~

Masky stared dumbly at Hoodie as he examined the hallway. It always took him by surprise when Hoodie took charge. He shook his head and straightened up. He felt uneasy. Something about all this... just didn't feel right. Hoodie walked towards one of the doors that lined the hallway, and opened it up, revealing another long hallway. Masky shrugged and decided to lead from there, and jogged down the hall.

They have to find Jeff, Jane, Toby, LJ, Smile and Seedeater. Once they regroup, they can call Slender to take them home. Whether they'd be able to get Jack and (Y/N)'s sight back, was still undetermined. As they checked all the corners in the new hallway, which had no extra doors and bright white walls, they found no trace of the others.

Although, that was before they heard the scream reverberate down the halls. They exchanged glances, then ran off in the direction of the scream. They only heard it for a second, but they were sure it belonged to Jane. As they sprinted full speed down the hall, they came to a four-way. They stopped running and looked around.

"Jane?!" Masky called.

No answer.

They called three more times, each time answered with silence, then just took the left path, deciding that they'd check each path in turn. Sure enough, luck was (once again) on their side, and they found Jane, crouched behind a crate, sitting very still. They froze in place, then saw what she was hiding from. Beyond the crates, Jeff was pacing the room, holding his knife, which was covered in blood. However, that wasn't what stopped them. What stopped them, was his eyes

They're gone.

They crouched down low, then crawled closer to Jane. They once again froze, when they heard Jeff's footsteps stop for a few seconds, then internally sighed in relief when he started pacing again. Masky looked at Jane, then tapped the floor to get her attention. He then tapped out a message in Morse Code to her, happy that he taught her two years ago.

"Let's go. No time"

She stared at him for a moment, then looked back at Jeff, making sure he's looking away, then crawled over to the proxies in the shadows. If he was unable to see, like Jack and (Y/N), then they might just be able to escape. The only problem now, is sound.

Watching him carefully, they slowly backed out, and into the hallway, where the cross was, and they're out of earshot.

"That would explain why we've been so lucky..." Hoodie muttered

"It's focusing on the others" Masky finished. They looked at Jane, who seemed lost and startled, but didn't waste time on asking questions. Instead, they each took an arm gently, and lead her down the middle hall.

After a  few minutes of walking, Jane took a deep breath.

"We have to kill it. Jeff and LJ are already gone. It seems to be able to mind control them now... but... I don't think we can save them. EJ and (Y/N) seem fine, though..." she muttered

"I... maybe a different ritual was used?" Masky offered. The other two nodded in agreement.

"But... why can't they see? They could, before"

There was a silence as they stopped in the middle of the hall.

"It's using their eyes as it's own" They said in unison.

"Wait... that means it knows where we are" Hoodie said. They exchanged glances

"Well... I guess that means we'll just have to avoid the Sentries, then" Masky said

"Sentries? That's what you're calling them?" Jane said

"No time for arguing! We have to find the survivors and get out!" Hoodie squeaked. He was getting anxious.

Without a word, they set off in a sprint to find Toby, Smile and Seedeater.

__________________________________________________________________________

[Hey! So sorry for the late update, and probably shitty one, too! Buuuut it's here now! Medicine is coming to an end... I'd just like to say that:

1. There's about 2 chapters (or 1 and an epilogue, still deciding) left.

2. There will NOT be a sequel. BUT there will be a different Eyeless Jack x Reader

Keep SMILING

and

Stay Insane!]