Words

~EJ's PoV~

"I believe that the girl belongs to me" Zalgo said. I glared at him and snarled.

"She BELONGS to HERSELF!" I yelled at the demon.

"I beg to differ. She's been my little spy ever since I decided to make her... this. My little (y/n), what were you thinking? You can't fall for the enemy" he said.  

"Enemy?! Like hell! I'm not your spy!" KC protested.

"Zalgo, you know you are not allowed near my domain. The Pact clearly states-" Slender said

"I do not care. I've came to retrieve my little spy, for I have collected all information I needed."

"What? You TRICKED us! I thought you were our friend! Family!" yelled LJ

"What?! No! I-I... he's playing you like a video game! I would never-"

"Now, Now, (y/n), let's not lie any further. They know."

I couldn't believe that (y/n) would ever do such a thing. No, she was used. Zalgo saw through her eyes against her will and she didn't even know it.

"She's innocent! You can't believe Zalgo!" I yelled

"KC, I cannot allow you to harm my family any longer. You are obviously another minion by Zalgo, whether willing or not, and I cannot take any chances." Slender said

"W-what do you mean?" she said

"You are exiled. You will go with Zalgo back to his realm and will NOT return."

I can't believe what I'm hearing

"NO!" She and I both yelled simultaneously.

A growl escaped from KC's throat. I looked over to her.

She was in a fighting position, her claws grew long and turned black, her skin turned to a darker shade of grey and dark shadows were under her eyes. Her teeth were razor sharp and she looked terrifying.

She turned to Zalgo

"This is your fault! You cost me my family! You turned me into a MONSTER!" she shrieked in a demonic voice.

She lunged at Zalgo, shrieking in pure rage. It made a shiver run down my spine. She scared me... all of us.

It was futile, for Zalgo simply picked her up and carried her over his shoulder. She kicked and screamed and when I tried to help, Slender held me back with a tentacle. I tried clawing off his tentacle, but more followed, trapping me.

"Let me go! You can't do this! You can't take her away from me!" I yelled, my own voice sounding demonic.

"Jack! No! LET ME GO! You can't do this! STOP!" KC screamed.

Tears were streaming down our faces, as we screamed at our captors to let us go.

But it was too late.

They're gone.

She's gone.

I never got to say goodbye...

...or that I loved her...

~ Your PoV ~

I sobbed as I was teleported to another world.

They're gone.

I won't get to see EJ ever again.

I won't get to tell him how much I loved him...

I won't get to kiss his soft lips that tasted like blood and chocolate.

I can't take back the words I never said.