22

Dedicated to @maisiemdb for being an amazing reader and critic. Please read her stories and support the too. :)

"Good evening!-"

"So, tell me about yourself!"

"Why do I even bother with the greeting? And there is nothing to tell about me."

"That has to be the Lie Of The Year! Tell me what you look like!"

"A human?"

"God, you're hopeless at this! Okay, I'll tell you about myself first and then you do the same, yeah?"

"Alright. Go ahead."

"Okay. So, I'm Kevin, a 17 year old school Jock – as you like to refer me as, I'm a brunette with green eyes. My parents are both lawyers. I'm the only child. My cooking skills are non – existent. I'm passionate about street racing. If I don't make it pro with football then I want to be a racer. My best friend is Dylan and I call a café daily to annoy a Hyena!"

"Racing, huh?"

"Yeah! I absolutely love speed! Now, your turn."

"Um, okay. I'm A – if you expected to get my full name then sorry but not sorry – a 17 year old school loner. I'm a brunette too but with boring brown eyes – lucky you. My dad's a doctor and my mom is a teacher. They live two towns over with my 15 year old brother and I'm currently living with my aunt. I'm horrible at sports but I love reading. I don't know what I want to do yet."

"How can you be a loner? You have me! I'm hurt!"

"I said I'm a loner at school! I don't have friends there but outside school I have June and Char and of course, you!"

"Oh. And why do you live away from your parents and with your aunt?"

"I transferred to St. Joseph high school last year because I didn't like it there anymore."

"Oh. Hey! I go to the same high school! So, now you have a friend in school too!"

"WHAT?..Oh, shit! Shit, shit, SHIT!! CHAR! PLEASE GET ME A WET RUG!"

"What happened?"

"I-uh-I spilled coffee on the counter. I didn't expect you to be from the same school so you took me by surprise!"

"Oh! Uh, sorry? I'll call you later, then."

"Yeah, I've got to clean this mess."