24

"HELLO!"

"Someone's in a good mood today!"

"Yes! I'm really excited!"

"Care to share the reason so I can be happy for you too?"

"Okay, but you'd have to help me out!"

"Okay!"

"I have a date tonight!"

"..."

"..."

"Poor, poor girl! She has such rotten luck!"

"You sure as hell know how to keep my feet planted on the ground, huh?"

"Well, someone has to do the good deed. So, what do you want my help with?"

"Where do I take her to?"

"Are you kidding me?! You have a date tonight and you don't even have the venue decided? I expected better from you, Kevin!"

"Um, I'm spontaneous? So, uh, tell me where would you wanna go for a date?"

"Well, I haven't really gave it that much of a thought but I guess my perfect date would be hiking a mountain and watching the sun set from its peak while drinking coffee and then coming down holding hands as I talk to him about almost everything."

"Wow, that thought is much better than just a movie and dinner."

"Did you seriously take me to be someone who likes clique?"

"Not really. But I'm not gonna steal your idea of a perfect date so I guess I'll just think of something else. Do you think it'd work?"

"Dude, did you lose all faith in yourself?"

"No but I actually want it to work. Her smile is really nice and I really like her. She is really nice and her voice is nice too and you know I actually like her. And also- ouch!"

"Ouch?"

"Dude! What the hell?"

"Kevin, are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah! So, I'll go get ready for my date. I have to make a good impression on her, after all. So, I'll talk to you later, A!"

"Ah, okay! All the best for your date. I hope it works out for you. I'm really happy for you!"

"You're really happy?"

"Of course! Why won't I be? You're my friend after all! Okay, I won't stall you anymore, go and get ready! Bye!"

*beep beep*

"Friend!"

"Oww! Dude, just stop pinching me already!"

...to be continued in next part (Kevin and Dylan's conversation)