Chapter 12

Sorry for the long wait again guys. I still don't have a laptop, wrote this on my phone.

So here is chapter 12

UN EDITED

ADDELLA'S POV

 I looked down, away from Malcolm's eyes. How could I look him in the eyes after what he saw? I didn't have to look at it face to know how hurt he was, no I felt it. Guilt, embarrassment and ashamed. That's all I felt, some my say it's not my fault, it's the heat but no it's mine, 100% my fault no one else's. How could I be so weak, yes I know I'm in heat but I didn't even try to resist him even a little. If Malcolm hadn't come the moment he did ,I wouldn't be standing here still a virgin. I felt a slight chill on my chest and realized my breasts were exposed, I snatched the comforter off my bed and threw it over me, covering my breasts and trying to make things less awkward. 

After making sure the comforter was secure enough, although I took longer than I needed to cover my body I finally looked up, Malcolm and Kam eyes were locked on each other. Well Malcolm definitely knows who's my mate now, and I feel extremely terrible for not telling him when he asked me but I wasn't ready and although it oblivious  I'm still not ready.

I wanted to defuse the situation before something really bad happened but I didn't know where to start, like if you were me, where would you start? No seriously I could use some help. I made my way over to Malcolm. His eyes, his very scary  pitch black almost the colour of  tar eyes snapped to me frightening me to the core, but my steps didn't falter, I didn't stop until I was in front of him, until I was the only thing, the only person he saw. I reached out to grab his hand but he took a step away from me. I felt like bursting into tears, that small action hurt me so much then I thought, if this little action hurt me imagine how hurt Malcolm feels.

I didn't try to touch him again, I just closed the space between us. 'Malcolm, baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, he just came into my room and' before I could finish my sentence Malcolm was in front Kam in a flash,  Malcolm's chest began to rise and fall at an alarming rate, his nose began to flare, his teeth started to protrude. Malcolm was one second from changing into his wolf form. Kam became the same way, copying Malcolm's behavior.  "What to do what to do"I thought. I didn't have any ideas so I just pushed myself in between them, hoping it'll help some how. 

'Guys please, if you have to be mad at someone be mad at me please just calm down we can talk about this.Please' Neither of them turned or batted an eye at me, their eyes were still locked on each other. Both of them appeared to be in predator mode, analyzing one another. "So Mr Alpha is your mate Addella" Malcolm said to me never looking away from Kam's gaze. I knew he was going to ask sooner or later but I wish it never came. 'Yes I said almost inaudible'. A slight smirk appeared on Kam's face, that little action almost had Malcolm bolting to Kam. I did the only think I could think of. I threw the comforter off me and stood in on Malcolm. I'm ashamed that was the only think I could of 1. 2 I actually did it and 3 it freaking worked.

Malcolm eyes were no longer on Kam but on me. His already tar black eyes got even dark, I didn't even know it was possible, his gaze went up and down my body repeatedly taking in my large full breast down to my wide hips and plump round butt. I saw his manhood twitch and harden in his pants. He bolted to towards me. Before he did anything I was again reached for the comforter  in flash speed and secured my body once more.I took his handsome face in my hands brining it down to my level making sure I was the only person he saw and said 'Mally listen to me, focus on me. I'm with you, only you okay no one else'. He visibly relaxed in my hands. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, he gave me a quick kiss wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead on mine and started taking in my scent which was a good and bad thing. 'Mally stop, I'm in heat remember.

That had him snapping out of the little trance I amazingly got him in and also snapping me back into reality that Kam is still in my room and is right behind me. I had no idea how Kam kept his cool. I turned around still in Malcolm's arm all prepared to face his wrath but his gaze was locked on Malcolm once again." Get your hands off of my mate" Kam said so casually it was like the calm before the storm. Malcolm smirked and tighten his arms around me I sighed. I almost defused the situation here they go starting it up again. I ripped myself out of Malcolm's arms. I don't know where this bravery come from although it feels more like anger but let's go with bravery.I cant take this nonsense anymore 

 'Listen both of you.' NO you listen Addella Kam shouted while grabbing me and caging me in his arms " You are mine and no one else's, you will end whatever this is you and Malcolm have and will keep you virginity and legs closed until I say" He let go of me and stalked towards Malcolm. "This is the last time you'll ever touch, talk or be around Addella after today you are to leave her alone and that's an order'' he boomed. Malcolm wanted to object the wolf in him has to obey his alpha. He looked at me with sadness and anger in his eyes and jumped out the window, Kam took in my scent one more time and follow suit. I was left there sad angry and dumb founded. All I could think was what the Fuck just happened. Seconds later my parents busted in my room. I looked at them like seriously.