Chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait guys really really sorry. The reason being that I don't have a laptop at the moment I have a desktop but its in the living room and I don't want people over my shoulder minding my business.

So here's the long awaited chapter 11

Un edited

ADDELLA'S POV

It's been exactly 2 weeks since my heat have started and 2 weeks that I've seen and heard anything from Malcolm and Kam and boy is it killing me, its not just me missing Malcolm my wolf is to, she hasn't been vocal at all about it but I feel her emotions. I don't know if its the heat or something else. My heat is in full swing and just two more weeks to go, nothing could have prepared me for this, well maybe if my mom had told me what to expect I would of braced myself, but knowing what I know now, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Seriously, I think this is what hell feels like. Its not just sweating and feeling hot on the outside, there's also an inner heat, a fire that's blazing. A killer craving, it's like being on your period and wanting nothing but chocolate. A need that to be satisfied by one thing, and I'm not ready for that thing.

My dad has locked me away in my room. I wish I was being dramatic but I'm not. The man has seriously locked me in my room. Does he really believe I'll run away and have sex with a random guy? Only he and my mom is allowed in my room.

He's not even leaving to go to the pack house, "Oh some unmated male might break in" yeah right dad, some young male will come to the third in command's house and mate with his heat stricken daughter, who's crazy enough to risk their life for sex? Honestly right now that doesn't sound to bad.

I can't believe I still have 2 more weeks of this torture, this torment to go, how can female wolves do this, it feels like I'm slowing dying. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but the funny thing is only by a little bit. I feel trapped, my dad doesn't even want me to go into the backyard for a little fresh air, all I got is opening my window,  and my so called cousins haven't't even visited me, not even a text to see if I'm still breathing.

I expected this from the guys but not Milla. She's supposed to be giving advice, be here helping me through this, well she and my mom but all my mom does is bring me food. She says she doesn't want to see her little girl in pain, FYI mom just because you leave after dropping off the food doesn't mean it goes away.

I spend my days in a bra and panty in front of a fan reading, doing homework, listening to music, watching movies,basically everything includes the fan on me. When it gets unbearable like right now, I spend hours sitting in the shower under the cold water contemplating if I should call Malcolm and finished what we started 2 weeks ago.

I'm so hot, heated and horny I'm even thinking about calling Kam, but I don't have his number thank goodness cause I'm sure shit would of gone down. When I wasn't in heat I wanted him,so imagine what would happen now.

After spending 3 hours in the shower I finally got my prunie but still hot ass out of there. I threw myself on my bed pumped the fan to the highest speed and just lay there in all my nakedness regretting not putting on clothes, my parents aren't knockers they're barging right inners. So with that knowledge I made my way into my closet.

Wondering if I should actually dress today. Its been a while since I went down stairs and spend time with my mom and dad, call me lazy but that feels like an impossible task right now. Don't give me wrong, I love and I want to spend time with my parents but the effort that needs to be put in to get dress I ain't got. I'll do it tomorrow, maybe.