Chapter 1

This is my FIRST story on Wattpad, I'm usually just a reader but I wanted to try at a story. Ill love your fedback. Here goes :)

I yawn as I wake up from the best dream I ever had in my life,do you want to know what i dreamt? Ok I'll tell you I HAD A HOT AND HEAVY MAKE OUT SESSION WITH ROBERT PATTINSON,yes yes I'm a twilight fan and nothing is wrong with that. After reminiscing I got out of bed  to get ready to go to the hell hole what's normally called school, ok ok it's not exactly like hell besides my having my 3 cousins with me it might as well be anyway enough about that time to get ready. I got out of bed and headed to the shower using my lavender body wash and my strawberry shampoo and conditioner might sound like a weird combo but it really works great together, dried off and went to choose an outfit for the day but you should know I'm not one to dress up I'm a plain T-shirt and dark jeans kind of girl and that's exactly what I'm going to wear.

The good thing about wearing simply clothes is all the time you save and all the time I save dressing goes into my hair,that brings us to facts you should know about me, My Hair is like it's own person I can't control it to save my life,thanks to heavens it has products that helps me but only for a little while, I love my hair it's my best quality its chocolate brown and super super curly long it's like ummm waist length I think its longer when I straighten it out but I don't do it a lot its to mauch work ANYWAY enough about my hair its time for breakfast I'm hungry one last check in the mirror I almost forgot to put on some lip gloss and mascara once I'm done look at myself in the mirror only liking one thing I see and you know that's my hair others might say I'm beautiful with my light brown eyes pink pouty lips and a hour glass figure but all I see is a chubby girl that's what other people see so eventually this is what i started to see.

After eating breakfast and saying bye to my parents I headed to school in my Black Range Rover birthday gift from mi mama oh yeah forget to mention I'm Hispanic and proud well I'm mix my mom is Hispanic and my father is African but you wouldn't guess that from my appearence I look 100% Spanish but I consider myself Afircan. Hopped in my car time to pick up the lazy people I picked up my 3 cousins luckily they're brothers and sister so one trip Yay me, there's Noel he's the oldest at 20 and no he isn't going to school he's the  the art teacher I think he had a fligh with the principal to get the job, then there's Noella she's 18 graduating this year and lastly Nesther he's 9 months older than me if you're wondering how old I am I'm 17 sorry i forgot to tell you Time For School. After picking them up and having to hear them bicker about who called shot gun first I was actually happy to reach to school time to face bitches and jerks Yay high school just got to put on an I don't care face and fake it to you make it and that's what I've been doing since day 1.

Our little gang or group which ever you want to call it spilt up time for first period first of 7 nice I know first period which means its French one of my favorite classes, the teacher Mrs Du Bois loves me I don't know why maybe because I'm the only who pays attention or maybe because I'm a straight A student and almost fluent in the language lol I just brushed my shoulders off but on a serious note I love the language you know they say (French is the language of Love) and I think they're right who ever they are, as I make my way to my usual seat I get the stares and the smarty ass comments well at least they think they're smart ''she think she's cute with that big ass, fat bitch, she's so ugly no wonder why she has no mate probably saw her and ran away'' ok that last one really hurt, by the last comment you might of thought hey wait hold up mate? Yes mate I'm a werewolf so is my parents and family and the entire school didn't want to tell you that just yet but you would found out sooner or later anyway,I'm suppose to have found my mate already since a year ago to be exact sometimes I really wonder what the hoe just said really happened, I'm not like other she wolves body wise they're all thin well I'm not fat nor thin I'm just curvy I mean really curvy yes I know girls are suppose to be and the hoes and sluts in this school or my bad I meant girls they are curvy well they're shapes have all the curves in the rights places so have I but having a lot of ass and breast and wide hips kinda makes me stand out ah fuck it, its to damn early to be taking on these hoes, oh I almost forgot my name is Addella.

SORRY IF THEY'RE ERROS

DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE TO MUCH FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER.

I'LL LOVE YOUR FEDBACK ON THE STORY

LIKE........... VOTE.......... COMMMENT........... FOLLOW BTW I FOLLOW BACK :)

K.A.H