Chapter 8

ENJOY GUYS

ADDELLA'S POV

I could of pooped my pants I was so happy I didn't scream Malcolm's name.

Yes mom I'm ok I said as I rushed to the door stumbing from my damn wabbly legs " Are you sure honey I heard you screaming" I saw a grasshopper I said, I wasn't technically lying, I'm really scared of insects don't know why just am " Ok sweetie If you're too frighten to kill it just call your father ok"  will do mama.

 I sank to the floor letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, " That was close huh babe" you think? He came and picked me up off the floor and carried me to the bed. I never thought a guy would be carrying me, I was called fat so many times I started to believe it but you can't blame me  even my family say I'm to big not my parents though, my grandmothers and aunts it's hard not to take it on when you're constantly being told you need to lose weight. You know what's really funny none of them have what you would  call the model figure or thin, apparently because my bra size is bigger and my hips are wider I'm to big.

Malcolm's hand caressing my breast snapped me out of thoughts Malcolm stop it I said while I swatted his hand away " Why"? seriously, my mom almost caught us and you want to start up again btw weren't you scared? " No  she knew you weren't in danger " is that why you're still here touching my boobies? " Yes and I love your boobies btw what size bra do you wear"?

Is this boy seriously asking my bra size? You're not ready to know babe trust me, " Ya I am and I touched them I know they're big and they're all mine" and there's that goofy yet sexy smirk again. It's weird really weird how I'm interacting with Malcolm most people wouldn't believe we started talking to each other couple days ago heck  even I find it hard to believe, but I don't regret it at all how can I when I'm lying in the arms of the sweetest guy.

Are you spending the night? " Do you want me to"? Maybe but only because you're so comfy, " Ok I'll stay if you tell me who's your mate". My breath hitched, why would he ask me this?

Kam was finally off of my mind, I was actually happy since that night. Why, why did he have to ask that question? Well I guess you're leaving then I said while I broke free from his arms, I know I was being extremely dramatic but something in me just snapped all the anger and hurt just came back and hit me like a ton of bricks.

He sat up slowly the look on his face showed he was deep in thought. "Did I do or say something wrong if I did I'm really sorry" all my anger vanished, I felt so bad for reacting so stupidily. I'm sorry Malcolm, I really didn't mean to snap at you like that.  He came over to me and just engulfed me in a warm hug,  "I'm sorry I asked that, I should of known that would be a touchy subject since the wound is new" it's ok I over reacted.

Should I tell Malcolm his friend and his soon to be alpha is my mate? I want to I really want to, our relationship is new and I don't want to do anything that can damage it before it even begins but I just couldn't right now. I won't tell you, but I'm sure you'll find out Monday at school. " I can live with that " he said while looking into my eyes, does that you're spending the night with me? " Yes it does baby". OMG he called me baby I know it's not a big deal but for some strange reason I always found that pet name  cute and it makes me blush.

Malcolm are we going to stand here all night or are we going to lay down? " Sorry, umm are we gonna kiss some more"? Nope I'm tired thanks to you , "maybe this time I'll put you to sleep" Malcolm stop it, its almost midnight " Okay baby" with those last words he lifted me up cradling me to his chest, he layed down and rested me on top of him. I snuggled into his warm chest, goodnight hunny, I was half way asleep when he when he said " goodnight baby" and gently kissed my forehead.