Chapter 10

ENJOY GUYS

ADDELLA'S POV

Kam's words and actions left me in a daze, I was like a statue, completly frozen. Was he telling the truth or was he just messing with me? The second bell snapped me out of my thoughts, ' FUCK' I'm late I shouted at no one in particular. Stupid Kam I thought, its Monday the first the of the week and I'm already late for my second class. I hate being late for anything but especically class, apparently it's a law for everyone to look at the late kid, which I try hard not to be but I guess today is not gonna be a good day for Addella, and yes sometimes I refer to myself in third person but I'm sure everyone does sometimes.

I dreaded going to my next class, I hoped and Prayed Kam wasn't in it. Skipping popped in my head but that's not me, I got to be a big girl and take whatever comes my way. Reaching class with seconds to spare since the teacher was behind me, 'Whew' I thought today might not be bad after all. I rushed for the last window seat and no I'm not one of those kids who rushes for that particlar seat to stare out the window, truth is I got a lttle sweaty and warm power walking to be here on time.

If it wasn't for Mr Sanchez addressing the class in Spanish I would not of known what class I was in, Kam sentence has my mind all frazzled plus being all warm and sweaty wasn't helping me concentrate either. For the second time today I rested my head on the desk and drowned out my teacher, didn't care what Spain did.  I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to be in the situation that I'm in but I'm in it and I know I can't go back in time.

As soon as class ended I called my mom, I didn't want to be here anymore. My thoughts were all over the place, I was thinking about what Kam said and was it the truth or not, I kept thinking that  I should've told Malcolm Kam was my mate when he asked and if I jumped into Malcolm's and I relaionship to fast. I waited for my mom to answer, she answered on the 5th ring which isn't like her. My mom answered out of breath.

my mom: yes addella

seriouly that's how she answer's her phone when her only daughter more so only child  called from school, I mean come on woman it could of been an emergency.

Me: umm mom can you  come for me I'm not feeling to well.

my mom: what's wrong speciffically?

Me: I think I have a fever, at first I thought it was because I power walked to class but I'm still hot and I'm sweating. Can you come for me I don't want to be here.

I heard my mom talking to my dad omg were my parents doing the deed before I called? maybe that's why she had an attitude when she answered.

my mom : baby you're father is coming for you.

yes I thought I'm sure my dad said he's not leaving his baby girl sick at school, good old daddy.

Me: Tell daddy meet me at the office.

my mom: ok baby, go sit down and wait for your daddy he'll be there in ten minutes. Love you

Me: Love you too mommy.

I headed to the office. Walking in felt like heaven, the air conditioning was a heaven sent I instantly felt cool. I went over to the secretary and told her my dad was coming to pick me up "Why is your father coming for you? " 'I'm not feeling well '.  "What's wrong with you? " Is this bitch serious, is this fucking 21 questions? ' I don't see why you need to know that, you're not a doctor nor the principal. Yip I know what I said was rude but its none of her business.

After that little conversation she did her job, she got the papers I needed to fill out, all I needed was my daddy to do the same and I'm out of here. I took a seat on the bench waiting on my pops.