Chapter 7

ENJOY GUYS :)

It was only 10 pm when I reached home wow I'm such a rebel I thought, surprisingly my parents weren't in the living room and listening closely I figuered they were't home SCORE no explaining to my daddy  and that gives me time to change my clothes so he won't know I went out with a boy.

I ran up to my room to shower and change although I didn't want to wash Malcolm's scent off, I still can't believe I was just on my first date although it wasn't with my mate it really felt like it was. Getting out of my clothes I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower and wondering where the heck did my parents go without leaving their only daughter a frigging note I wonder if my mom got my dad out of the house to give Malcolm and I privacy, yeah my mom is cool and weird like that, you know how most mom don't feel comfortable talking about their sex lives with their kids? Well not my mommy I can't even  say what she tells me about her experiences but anyway if I stay any longer in the shower I think I might turn into a prune.

After drying off I grabbed my underwear, tank top and over size T-shirt for bed I know it's only like 10:45 but I gots nothing to do then I remembered I have to tell Milla the 411 about my date, diving on the bed I grabbed my phone and texted my cousin.

Me: hey milla you up I gotta tell you about my date.

Milla: what date?

Oh now i remembered I didn't tell her, she's not going to be happy.

Me: my bad, I had a date with Malcolm Arieatas.

Milla: Malcolm Arieatas, as in the our soon to be beta?

Me: That's the one

Milla: I'll deal with you tomorrow rigt now I'm underneath Adrian you're cock blocking.

Me: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TMFI

I wish I  could so unknow that right now ugh why is she so blunt sometimes, as I'm about to put my phone down it's starts to ring I couldn't smile any wider when I saw Malcolm was calling me " Hey" he said, hi " What's up are you ok?" I giggled, of course I'm ok you just dropped me off a hour ago he chuckled " Would you believe me if I said I missed you?" awww that's so frigging sweet, yes I would but would you believe me if I said I missed you too? " I knew you were, I felt it", sure you did, but anyway are you alright, did something happen? " No babe I just missed you  I missed you so much that" that you what looking at my phone I saw the call ended I tried calling him back but it that ringed I guess something came up.

Not even two seconds later I heard tapping on my window WTF was that, come on Addella you gotta be bave you're the daughter of the best warrior who's third in command in the pack you got this working up all the courage I had I opened the window to find Malcolm with a big goofy smile on his face.

Seriously dude you almost gave me a heart attack and no I wasn't being a drama queen I'm home alone remember, " Sorry babe", he says as I backed away and let him  in " I was saying I missed you so much that I came to see you" how sweet and romantic I thought but I didn't show it he could of told me. He came over and gave me a massive hug while inhaling my scent, why are you smelling? " It relaxes me" that's weird I thought.

Escaping from his embrace Malcolm whimpered a little ok that's even weirder, did you know my parents weren't home? " They're not? I didn't know my wolf and I just wanted to see you" for being so sweet I had to give him a kiss which caught off guard and made his cheeks crimson.

Since your here what do want to do? We can watch tv or talk or maybe I can do your nails, the last option was a joke but did you know what he said? " I've never gotten my nails done before let's give it a go. Is he for real, is he really this nice or is he just pretending just to get me in bed?

Although I'm doubting his actions I can't see him doing that to me, for some strange reason I trust him with my life and that's saying a lot cause I only trust two people that much and that's my parents I don't even trust my cousin 100% the hand cupping my cheek snapped me out of my thoughts.

I was joking about doing you're nails, I just wanted to see your reaction " Was it what you expected" he asked all the while stroking my cheek OMG this feels so good I hope I'm not showing not trusting my voice i just shook my head. My wolf is purring WTF I thought she didn't pur when our mate was touching us I hope he isn't what I think he is cause I don't want that drama right now, shaking it off I put my hand over his to halt his movements.

I was expecting you to say I'm a dude and we don't do that shit " You're right but if that would make you happy I would do that and much more"

You're the sweetest guy I've ever met do you know that? "I do now, do I get a present for being the sweetest? " Yes me "Can I bring my present to the bed so we can cuddle? " he asked yes you may.

Maybe I should of put down some rules before I said yes because Malcolm attacked my lips and carried me to my bed, don't give me wrong I really like Malcolm and kissing him was pure bliss but I'm only wearing an over sized T - shirt and underwear which is really loose fitting I might add. Breaking the kiss I said"Lock the door '' What?  I don't want to get caught.

He rushed back to me and started  peppering my face with kisses while gripping my waist, he made his way down to my neck he started kissing and licking a certain spot which almost sent me over the edge for a minute I thought I felt his teeth graze my neck that turned me on even more he slowly made his way back to my lips the kiss was slow and and passionate. Malcolm slowly moved one hand from my waist and slid it under my T -shirt moving his hand on my stomach itching higher and higher until I felt him squeeze my breast he then gently started pinching my nipples I tried so hard to hold my back my moaning but I couldn't anymore my moans where muffled by Malcolm 's mouth he abruptly breaks the kiss and says very huskily " Moan for me " if I wasn't dripping wet I was now.

As if he knew I was Malcolm boldly removed his other from my waist and slowly moved down my leg while leaving a warm sensation.  He brought his lips to my neck simultaneously moving his had to my core and squeezed it I held back my moan without any hesitation he pushed my panty  to side so fast I didn't know until I felt pleasure.

He started rubbing my clit slowly almost as if he's teasing me '' You're so wet " he whispered in my hear. My breathing became fast and laboured I've never felt so much pleasure, moans escaped my lips he took that as a step to go further. Malcolm started to rub at my entrance he added pressure to the spot.

I didn't object, he went a little further little by little it didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable he kept going that's when I felt pain. I tapped his hand, he gently removed his finger I'm happy I didn't have to say anything he went straight back to rubbing my clit.

I couldn't take anymore from Malcolm 's lips on my neck and his magical fingers on my clit I felt a bubbling in the pit of my stomach I started to shake a little " Let go " you can't imgaine the orgasm that hit me I wrapped my arms around Malcolm 's neck needing to hold on to something, I'm sure he's deaf from my screaming. After the orgasm subsided my body was still shaking.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door " Addella, honey are you ok? " my mom asked oh fuck.

Sorry for the late chapter, I haven't gotten back my laptop yet I wrote this on my kindle. This is just a filler I really wanted to post something for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it.

VOTE

COMMENT

K.H.