Chapter 4

NOT EDITED

ENJOY :)

He kissed me with so much passion my knees began to buckle and it was getting hard to keep my legs around him sensing this he carries me to his bed. My dress had rode up taking advantage Kam ran his hands up my thighs never  breaking the kiss while leaving a trail of tingles moaning at the feeling that gave him encouragement to inch closer to my core, his hands brush against my core my wolf was close to taking over, she wanted to mate, I didn't object so that gave him the green light to slide my panty aside and rub my clit I gasped in the second his tongue found it's way into my mouth, I moan at the taste of him omg he tasted so yummy I was in complete bliss and soon ended as I feel him moving his way to my entrance something in me just clicked and I broke the kiss.

"Did I do something wrong"? No no it's just I think we're moving a little to fast I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea " It's ok, we have a lot of time" that made me smile. So are you going to announced that you found your mate? " No not yet"  umm why not?  " I'm not ready for everyone to know I have a mate, I don't really want to have a mate right now to be honest". Those words were like a slap in the face, how could he say that finding your mate should be one of the most happiest days of your life, I moved away from hating to be next to him right now, he reached for me but I flinched away not wanting to be touched by him, " Don't be like that Addella, I'm not rejecting you you're everything I want in a mate although I don't know that much about you, you're beautiful, shy, sweet and you have a banging body who guy wouldn't want you"? apparently you, so where do we go from here? " We act like where friends nothing more nothing else and when it's time for me to take the role as alpha I'll announce we're mates and we'll be a couple until then no one can know, we go about our normal lives until then". I can't believe what I just heard, I've been waiting on my mate which is him and he's telling me I have to wait to be with my soul mate. I hope when you're ready to be with me I'll still be available because I wait on no one even if you're my mate, what you said can't be forgiven. With that being said I stormed out his room tears wanting to burst out. He didn't even follow me.

Making my way down stairs I see Malcolm coming towards me I don't want him to  see   me  crying so I try to wipe my tears away as fast as possible, " Hey" not trusting my voice feeling it might betray me I just waved while I kept my head down, I guess he sensed something was wrong caused he rushed over to me " Hey are you okay?" I lifted my head up and put on a fake smile Yup couldn't be better, " I know you're lying I know you were crying your eyes are red" what if I was you're not the one that made me cry so don't worry about it okay, " I can't not worry about it someone made the girl I like cry" my eyes went wide did he just say that he likes me, ugh seriously my life is so fucked up, a boy who isn't my mate is interested in me and my mate isn't ready to be with me, remembering what just happened I just  broke down, Malcolm came and wrapped his arms around me his action didn't send tingles off but his embrace was so comforting " I'll take you home " he said, I drove here " I can drive you home and I'll just walk back" I can't believe how's sweet he's  being to me right now I can't help but think why wasn't he my mate, I pulled my head away from the crook of his neck and smiled up at him when I mean up I mean He's like 6'5 I'm not short at 5'8 it's nice not being the tall girl all the time, he returned  the smile, I think I'll stay if I can hung out with you "I'll love if you did" he said.

We left the hallway and made it to his room ok ok before you start saying anything negative Malcolm is a good guy of what I could tell so far he hasn't made a move on me and even if he did he's not getting any of this maybe if he's worth it he'll get it. His room is really nice it's really big for one also the usual boy colors blue and white, I  thought it would of been messy but it's actually clean for a boy's room or maybe would of the maids cleaned it OMG there's a big ass flat screen tv on the wall, Can I please watch tv? he chuckled " Most girls I bring in here doesn't ask me to watch tv" I just rolled my eyes, can I watch tv or not, "Sure". YAY

I sat on his bed watching one of my favorite cartoons ( Adventure Time with Finn & Jake) I kept feeling his eyes on me not wanting to know  what kind of look he was giving but I was curious, was it a lustful look or a look of wonder, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT MALCOLM?, I shouted, " Nnnothing, I was just wondering well I wanted to know who made you cry and why were you crying", oh. I'm not going to tell you who but I'll tell you why is that okay? "Yes". My mate doesn't want to be with me "Did he reject you?" no he didn't but he might as well had, he said he doesn't want to be with me right now what kind of mate says that? I wonder if he's going to stay faithful thinking about that made my vision blurry. Malcolm came next to me and put his hands around my shoulder I rested my head against his chest trying not to focus on how toned it is, " Your mate is a jackass for doing that to you, he truly doesn't know what the moon goddess blessed him with" wow who would of thought Malcolm Mason is so sweet. We talked for hours, we exchanged numbers both forgetting about the party downstairs. I was so drained from today's events that I fell asleep in Malcolm's arms.

HOPED YOU LIKE IT.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

K.H.