Chapter 6

ENJOY GUYS

Me: Oh it's umm kind of sudden isn't it?

Malcolm: Yeah it kind of is but I don't want to let this chance pass us by.

Me: What chance?

Malcolm: The chance of having a great relationship.

Should I go out with him, he's a really really nice guy, seriously he really is what guy spends a whole night with a girl in his room and doesn't try anything when she's so fragile and venerable . You know what I'll go why should be sad and my mate is out enjoying his life, maybe Malcolm is right maybe we really could have a great relationship, we already have chemistry and so far we get along great, enough debating I'm going out with Malcolm but I'm still a little apprehensive about. I always thought my first date would be with my mate but apparently that's going to happen and I need to move on and I am with Malcolm.

Me: I'd Love to

Malcolm: Great you wouldn't regret this. I'll pick you up at 7 ;)

Me: I'll be waiting ;) ttyl nap time

Malcolm: Have a good nap ttyl cutie :)

 I Just flirted with Malcolm, I have no idea where this confident side of me is coming from.

Knocking on the door woke me up "Addella get up it's 10 in the morning you have things you need to do, I'm not going to wake you again you better be in the kitchen having breakfast in the next 5 minutes" ugh the fucking one time I sleep in I get threatened, ok mama I said through clenched teeth. I'm not even going to get dressed it's Saturday morning and I'm tired as fuck getting out of bed I yawned and stretched my way out of my room down the stairs and into the kitchen, one will think by the wake up call I got from my mother that there would be a breakfast buffet but of course there isn't, my mom is sipping her favorite tea and my daddy my #1 guy is having cold pizza for breakfast, he's so awesome how many kids dad does that? Kissing my mom and dad and saying Buenos dias  " good morning baby" they both said in unison. Sooooooo mommy what's for breakfast your hija ( daughter) is hungry, " Cold pizza like what you're father is having  or cereal" ugh mommy I want fried plantains and bread " then make it Addella" why is my mom being so bitchy it's probably that time of the month, fine I'll just have some Honey Bunche of Oates.

Hate to admit it but that cereal really hit the spot, drinking the remainder of the milk in the bowl hey don't judge me that's some good stuff. Running upstairs into my room so I can change my clothes second thought I'm rocking this over size T-shirt until its time to get ready for my date which is  hours away, three hours to eat a bowl of cereal seriously Addella I should stop scolding myself it's weird. What should I do first my ever loving mother gave me chores to do when she knows I went to a party last night I guess I'll do the laundry first then  wash the cars and lastly the dishes hmmm I wonder if I talk to her now about what happen with Kam and I'll get out of it?

Hey mom, can we talk it's important " Sure honey" can you close the door I don't want daddy to hear. "So honey what's wrong" well last night I found my mate "That's great hija" wait there's more. He said he didn't want to be with me right now, He said he wants to travel the world and experience things he said he's not ready for a mate and that he's wants to have fun first. Before I could finish everything that he said I was in tears, she reached over I held me like a  I was a child again I don't know why it feels so comforting to be in your parent's embrace, she rubbed my back while saying soothing words, it was like I was a helpless baby again.

Letting out all the hurt and anger my tears and cries finally stopped, I removed myself from my mom arms but I didn't want to, when I'm in my mom or dad's arms I feel I'm protected from everyone and everything. Mommy, what should I do? "First off sweetie, do I know this boy"? Should I tell my mom it's her best friend son? It'sthealphason  " I didn't quite get that" sigh It's Kam Bodington   "The alpha's son"? letting out a frustrated sigh cause I really didn't want to otter his name. "I'm going to have a talk with his mother" mom don't, I wanted your advice on what to do not for you to get mad and want to talk to his mother what good is that going to do? " You're right sweetie, my wolf just wanted to protect her pup I know mommy what should I do tell me something " Show him what he's missing" how mom you know I'm not a people person I only talk to my cousins you know that. "I wasn't finishing speaking Addella, I meant speak up stop being shy all the time and for the love of the moon goddess wear clothes that show off the curves I gave you" ok mama no need to get worked up, since you said that can you help pick out something to wear I forgot to mention I have a date.