Chapter 13

Hi Guys, I know I've been away for quite some time but I'm back and I'm here to stay. So please read, comment and enjoy the continuing of THICK MATE.

ADDELLA POV

What the fuck just happened, my wolf and I said simultaneously. My mom and dad was looking at me with the same expression. Even though I was there and I'm the reason all that just took place, it still feels so surreal. Did Malcolm really walked in on Kam and I little session, did I really let Kam seduce me so easily? Although I'm so glad he did, cause the moon Goddess knows, if he didn't I wouldn't be standing here still a virgin. My life has gone from boring, mundane  to a full blown telenovela [ Werewolf Edition] in the  matter of weeks. Who the hell would of thought, that two guys  far less the future Alpha and Beta of my pack would would be fighting over me, a nobody.

My parents asked me what transpired, I told them the truth,  the whole truth. My father was not happy, not one bit,  but who's dad is gonna be aloof about finding two males in their daughter's room who's heat stricken,  but I prefer to be honest. Saying that makes me think,  maybe if I was honest with Malcolm from the get go maybe all of this wouldn't of happened. He would of backed off knowing I was Kam's mate, he wouldn't of pursued me like he did and maybe I wouldn't have developed feelings for him. Sigh, what the hell did I do, why the hell did I go to that party? Why didn't I tell Milla no and stay the fuck home and read like I always do. Well it happened, I can't take it back I just got to move forward.  With that thought snapping me back to reality, my heat came back in full force. Fuck

I removed the bed comforter i was using to cover my body during the fiasco , I jumped in the shower turning it to cold trying to get some type of relief from this heat that feels like it's cooking me slowly. I relished from the cold water cascading on my body. As I let the water engulf me, tonight's events kept replaying every time I closed my eyes. I was both enraged and dismal. Enraged cause I put myself in this situation, causing a rift between Kam and Malcolm, the future of our pack. Dismal cause I hurt both of them, yes I know I didn't do it intentionally but I really could of handled the situation better than I did. I kept thinking maybe I moved on too quickly with Malcolm, maybe I should of given Kam a chance, maybe I should of let Malcolm marked me that night. My thoughts kept going and going  until I got a massive, pounding  headache and I got out of the shower.

I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my wet body and made my way over to my desk. I grabbed and phone searched for Malcolm's number and hit the call icon. It rang and rang until it went to voicemail. So I went on whatsapp, I saw he was online. I was crushed, he saw I was calling and didn't answer. Maybe he fell asleep and left the app open. That's what I told myself so I wouldn't burst into tears. So I relaxed myself, took a couple and breaths and messaged him. " Hi" I was lost for words, I didn't know what else to say. If you were me, what would you say?

I waited, I saw the two ticks, then I saw the ticks turn blue. Then just like that he was no longer online. Suddenly the tears came crashing down my face.I know I shouldn't expect anything different, but I honestly thought he  would want to hear from me like I wanted to hear from him. I wanted to know that he's okay, that he's not upset with me and that he's not going to obey Kam's orders. I through myself onto my bed, buried my face into my pillow and let out everything I was holding in since the night I first met Kam. I debated on whether I should call Milla or if I should go to my mom, but deep down i really wanted to be alone. That night I cried myself to sleep.